Official Sponshorship Rules and Regulations
The sponsorship is a grant amount of $1 per 1 “like” given to us on Facebook.
The “like” is only counted when a person identifies a group/organization on the survey poll as someone who introduced the person to the LaborLawCenter™ Facebook page.
The sponsorship begins on an agreed upon date by LaborLawCenter and the group/organization and ends when a) the sponsorship amount is met b) when the date we have selected passes (usually one month). We reserve the right to cancel a sponsorship at any time.
Sponsorship is offered to any group/organization willing to participate and has values similar to LaborLawCenter™.
Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
How to Participate:
Contact email@example.com indicating your interest to participate.
All entries become the exclusive property of LaborLawCenter™.
By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of LaborLawCenter™ and/or the Sponsor which shall be final. LaborLawCenter, Sponsors, agents and representatives of Sponsors, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisers, are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
(1) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries;
(2) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind;
(3) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions;
(4) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsors that may cause the survey/poll to be disrupted or corrupted;
(5) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sponsorship; or
(6) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sponsorship. Web Marketing and/or the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel this Sponsorship at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sponsorship.