|Businesses must display both State and Federal labor law posters to be compliant. |
The 2014 minimum wage rate for the State of New York is $8.75.
| || || |
| || |
New York State Poster Fill-In Guide
Sections to complete on the poster are:
- Schedule Hours of Minors – Ensure all workers know the working schedule of minor employees. Use this poster to indicate the working hours of all employees in the workplace less than 18 years of age.
- Blood Donation Leave – Employers are required to provide employees time off in the event they plan to donate blood. Post this information when you will have blood donor clinics at your workplace, and the contact information of a company representative who can answer questions.
- Fringe Benefits and Hours – Employers must post, in a conspicuous location, on all internal benefits such as sick leave, personal leave, vacation, holidays, and hours. Easily provide this information to your employees by entering the name of your company representative who will answer questions regarding fringe benefits and hours.
- Right To Know – Employees have the right to know if hazardous chemicals reside in the workplace. On this poster, fill in the name and location of chemical hazards in the workplace, and who to contact in the event of questions, or an emergency.
Click here for a printer friendly version.
| || || |
| || || |
| || |
Product Detail Description
- Minimum Wage Act (NY State Labor Law, 661) Employers must provide all employees with information regarding the Minimum Wage Act. Under New York statue, employees are entitled to overtime pay and minimum wage standards. The minimum wage rate in the state of New York is $7.25 per hour. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information in a full-color, easy to read format.
- Workers Compensation (NY State Workers Compensation Law, 51) Employers are required to carry Workers' Compensation Insurance in order to protect and insure their workers in the event of a work-related accident. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster fulfills your legal obligation to post, in a conspicuous location, information related to Workers' Compensation rights, benefits and obligations.
- Unemployment Insurance (Regulations of the Industrial Commissioner, 472.2) Employers must provide information to all employees regarding their rights and obligations with respect to unemployment insurance. In the event an employee becomes unemployed, they may have rights to unemployment benefits. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information clearly.
- Clean Indoor Air Act (NY State Public Health Law Art. 13-E, 1399-p) Employers must maintain a smoke free environment, and post notices regarding the no smoking policy in the workplace. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this notice for all employees and visitors to see and follow.
- Employment of Minors (NY Labor Law Art. 4 144) When employing minors, employers must display information pertaining to the hours that they can legally work. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information. Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Toxic Substances (NY Labor Law Art. 28 876) New York Law mandates that employers must provide notices regarding toxic substances at work, so employees can remain informed and safe. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information on your behalf, so that your employees are informed, and your company is compliant.
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job As mandated by OSHA, New York employers are required to provide their workers with a safe working environment. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster informs all employees of their rights to safety and health protection on the job. Post your requirements in a conspicuous location.
- Disability Benefits In some instances, eligible employees may be entitled to receive disability benefits. Employers are required to notify their employees of their rights and obligations under Disability Benefits Law. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays notices regarding disability benefits. You must post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Discrimination Notice Employers must maintain a workplace that is free of discrimination in regards to employment terms. Notices to this effect must be posted in the workplace. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster conveys this information in a clear, easy-to-read manner.
- Time Off to Vote Notice As mandated by New York Law, employers are required to provide employees with time off to vote if necessary. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster affirms you commitment to the law and reminds employees of their rights.
- Fringe Benefits Notice New York Law requires employers to provide information to employees in regards to fringe benefits such as, but not limited to: sick leave, personal leave, vacation time, holidays, and hours. Employers must provide this information so workers' understand their rights. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information.
- New York No Smoking Poster Employers are required to maintain a non-smoking workplace. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster reminds employees and visitors of your smoke-free policy.
- Blood Donation Leave Employees, as mandated by New York Law, have the right to unpaid leave in order to donate blood. Employers must provide notices informing employees of this right. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this notice.
- New York Correction Law In New York, it is unlawful to discriminate against persons convicted of criminal offenses. Employers must post a notice to this effect in their workplace. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information clearly.
- Right of Nursing Mother's to Express Breast Milk As mandated by New York Law, affected employees have the right to unpaid break time in order to express breast milk. Employers are required to post this notice in the workplace. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information.
| || || || || |
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2014 products now.