|Note: Businesses must post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the Missouri State only labor law poster. The Missouri state only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as easy. We offer a 20" x 26" poster that includes all the federal labor law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state mandatory poster.
The 2014 minimum wage rate for the State of Missouri is $7.50.
Missouri Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Missouri Minimum Wage - (rev. 11/2013) - Updated to reflect new minimum wage of $7.50 in effect for 2014 and minor text changes
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 8/2013) - Minor changes to text and addition of footnote
- Minimum Wage - (rev. 1/2013) - Updated to reflect new 2013 minimum wage of $7.35, which is an increase from 2012
- Discrimination in Employment - (rev. 11/2012) - Minor changes to Discrimination posters in employment, public accommodations & housing
- Discrimination in Public Accommodations - (rev. 11/2012) - Minor changes to Discrimination posters in employment, public accommodations & housing
- Workers' Compensation - (rev. 6/2012) - Removal of poster size requirement
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 3/2012) - Changes to text, telephone number and minor reformatting
- Missouri Minimum Wage - (rev. 3/2012) - Updated to reflect the current year minimum wage and new website link info
- Child Labor Laws - (rev. 10/2011) - Updated logo
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 10/2011) - Updated logo
- Workers' Compensation - (rev. 10/2011) - Updated logo
- Discrimination in Public Accommodations - (rev. 7/2011) - Poster is now included separately due to size requirements
- Discrimination in Housing - (rev. 7/2011) - Poster has been removed
- Discrimination - (rev. 7/2011) - Update made to images and content
- Discrimination in Housing - (rev. 7/2011) - Update made to images and content
- Discrimination in Public Accommodations - (rev. 7/2011) - Update made to images and content
- Child Labor Laws Poster - (rev. 5/2010) - New content has been added to the poster
- Workers' Compensation Poster - (rev. 5/2010) - Content including website address has been updated
- Workers' Compensation Poster - (rev. 1/2010) - All poster content has been completely replaced with new content
- Unemployment Insurance Poster - (rev. 10/2009) - Website information has been updated
- Missouri Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 7/2009) - Reflects new minimum wage rate of $7.25 per hour effective July 24, 2009; Other changes have been made to content
- Discrimination in Employment Poster - (rev. 7/2008) - Update made to contact information
- Discrimination in Housing Poster - (rev. 7/2008) - Update made to contact information
- Discrimination in Public Accommodations Poster - (rev. 7/2008) - Update made to contact information
Product Detail Description:
- Wages, Hours and Dismissal Rights (MO Revised Statutes 290.522) Under Missouri law, you must post information regarding wages, hours, and dismissal rights. Employees in Missouri are entitled to minimum wage standards; the state’s minimum wage rate is $7.25. The full color, easy-to-read Missouri State Only Labor Law Poster clearly displays this information, so that your employees are informed, and your company is compliant.
- Notice To Workers Concerning Unemployment Benefits (8 CSR 10-3.070) The Missouri State Only Labor Law Poster provides required information to employees regarding their rights and obligations concerning unemployment benefits. Under Missouri Law, employees may seek unemployment benefits in the event they become unemployed through no fault of their own. This information must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Workers Compensation (MO Revised Statutes 287.127) In your workplace, you must post a notice that confirms that you are operating under and subject to the provisions of the Missouri Workers’ Compensation Law. Employees have rights to file claims and obtain medical coverage should they become injured while on the job. The Missouri State Only Labor Law Poster satisfies this legal posting requirement.
- Discrimination in Employment (8 CSR 60-3.010(1)) Discrimination in the workplace is illegal. Under Missouri law, all employees are protected from discrimination in regards to employment terms such as promotions, hiring, and termination. The Missouri State Only Labor Law Poster outlines the employment standards that you must uphold per 8 CSR 60-3.010(1).
- Discrimination in Housing Under Missouri law, it’s illegal to be discriminated against in regards to housing terms. The Missouri State Only Labor Law Poster reminds employees and management of this obligation, and provides a toll-free number for individuals to report potential breaches of this law.
- Discrimination in Public Accommodations In Missouri, it’s illegal to discriminate in public accommodations on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex or disability. The Missouri State Only Labor Law Poster confirms your compliance with the law, and provides a toll-free number for individuals to call and report potential breaches of the law.
- Child Labor Law Under Missouri Law, minors are subject to certain limitations to ensure their protection including age, hours, and time restrictions, as well as the types of work they can perform. The Missouri State Only Labor Law Poster lets you post, in a conspicuous location, the provisions related to this law. It also allows you to post the names of workers and their shifts.
The state and federal governments require that you display Missouri and federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either option including: the Missouri State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing options above. Choose either format based on your requirements.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations? Consider our Missouri Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The Missouri State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Workers’ Compensation: All employees need to know their rights under Workers’ Compensation Law, and who to contact in the event of an accident or injury. On this poster, enter the name, address, and phone number of who to contact in regards to a claim. Also included are fields for your company representative, and phone number.
- Youth Employment List: Make sure all workers know when minors are at work. When filling in this from, enter the names and shifts of any non-adult workers.
Click here for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 24" x 36"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2014 products now.