Texas State Updates
- Revised 04/2015 – Unemployment Insurance – Update to Payday Notice poster, changes includes new info on unemployment insurance.
- Revised 02/2014 – Child Labor Law – Update to Child Labor Law Poster, minor changes made such as adding 2 new prohibited occupations for minors & new contact info.
- Revised 08/2013 – Notification of the Ombudsman Program – Revised website address and added clarification about the assistance the Ombudsman Program provides. Effective 9/1/2013.
- Revised 02/2013 – Workers' Compensation Notice 10 – Now adding Notice #10 of Workers' Compensation; board required.
- Revised 02/2013 – Workers' Compensation Notice 7 – Now adding Notice #7 of Workers' Compensation; board required.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
About Texas Labor Law Poster
From the time a Texas business owner hires one employee, state and federal laws require labor law posters be posted in the workplace. These labor law posters must cover all laws that apply to businesses in the state of Texas and must be clearly visible to all employees. Not having the correct and up to date Texas labor law postings and Federal labor law postings may lead to citations for a business or employee disputes.
Our Texas State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster provides businesses one all-inclusive poster that will satisfy the posting requirement for a work area. The poster, with its appealing design, contains all the information a business needs to remain compliant with both federal and Texas state labor poster requirements. The Texas Complete Labor Law Poster satisfies all font sizes and page sizes as required by Texas and Federal regulations.
The Texas Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
Texas State Posting Requirements:
- Notification of the Ombudsman Program
- Workers' Compensation Notice 9 – Regarding Certain Work-Related Communicable Diseases and Eligibility For Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Notice 5 – Non-Election of Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Notice 6 – Election of Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Notice 7 – Concerning Workers' Compensation in Texas
- Workers' Compensation Notice 10 – Concerning Workers' Compensation in Texas
- Texas Payment Notice
- Unemployment Insurance
- Child Labor Law
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
| The OSHA poster is included on the Texas Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the Texas Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster. || |
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the Texas Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the Texas Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the Texas Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
|1. ||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you. |
|2. ||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts. |
|3. ||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost. |
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.
Complete Texas Labor Law Poster FAQ's:
|1. ||Does the Complete Texas Labor Law Poster include the federal minimum wage poster and is this something I am required to post? |
| ||Yes, the Complete Texas Labor Law Poster does include the most up-to-date federal minimum wage poster. Employers are required to display this posting along with other workplace law notices required by Texas, federal and OSHA regulations. |
|2. ||Do I need to post Spanish or bilingual posters? |
| ||Yes, Texas employers are required to post labor law notices in both Spanish and English. |
|3. ||How many labor law posters do I need and where should they go? |
| ||When using the Complete Texas Labor Law Poster, employers only need to post this single all-in-one poster, as it includes all posters required by federal, OSHA and Texas state law. Employers must display employment law posters in the workplace in areas easily viewed by employees as they go about their work day. Some of the posters must also be located in areas accessible to job applicants. Acceptable posting locations are areas such as hallways, break rooms, at time clocks, or other areas frequented by employees and applicants. |
Posters may not be shrunk down & kept in binders or posted in areas where employees and applicants cannot easily view them. Employers may include the workplace postings on the company intranet, as long as they are also physically posted in the workplace. The law requires that the mandatory labor law notices be posted in conspicuous areas on the employer’s premises.
|4. ||What federal labor law posters am I required to display? |
| ||Texas employers must display the following federal and OSHA posters: the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA), Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) posters. The Complete Texas Labor Law Poster includes all of these mandatory federal and OSHA labor law postings in addition to those required by Texas state law. |
|5. ||Is an all-in-one poster legally compliant? |
| ||In addition to requiring that certain labor law notices be displayed, some federal, state and OSHA regulations also require that these posters be of a particular page & font size in order to comply with the law. The Complete Texas Labor Law Poster meets these mandatory specifications and complies fully when properly posted. |
|6. ||What should I expect when I receive the Complete Texas Labor Law poster? |
| ||You will receive the Complete Texas Labor Law Poster in a mailing tube. The poster is laminated and includes all required Texas, federal and OSHA labor law posters on one convenient 24” x 39” poster. All labor law information is printed on one side of the poster, so that when displayed on the wall, the information is visible. |