About Vermont Labor Law Poster
When it comes to labor law posters, there's no need for things to be complicated. The Utah State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster has all of the state and federal workplace postings you need to be in legal compliance all on one poster, eliminating the need for you to have to figure out which labor law posters are required.
Legal penalties and citations by the Department of Labor are areas of concern when it comes to labor laws and posting requirements, and these ramifications vary according to which posters and laws are not properly displayed. For example, "The Secretary of Labor can bring court actions and assess civil penalties" under the US Department of Labor (DOL) if you are required to post the Employee Polygraph Protection Act and don't.
By choosing the Utah State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™, and displaying it properly, you are quickly taking care of this employment workplace posting requirement.
The Vermont Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
Vermont State Posting Requirements:
- 2015 Vermont Minimum Wage: $9.15
- Safety Records – NEW Poster Added 10/2014
- Unemployment Insurance
- Clean Indoor Air Quality Act
- Employers' Reinstatement Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- VOSHA – Health and Safety Protection
- Sexual Harassment
- Parental and Family Leave Act
- Child Labor Law
- Healthcare Whistleblower's Protection Act
- Vermont No Smoking Poster
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
| The VOSHA poster is included on the Vermont Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the Vermont Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster. || |
Vermont State Updates
- Revised 12/2014 – Vermont Minimum Wage – Updated to reflect new 2015 minimum wage rate of $9.15 per hour, effective 1/1/2015.
- Revised 10/2014 – Safety Records – New poster requirement: "Posting of Safety Records Notice" to inform employees of location of workplace safety records.
- Revised 04/2014 – Vermont OSHA – Overall poster redesign includes new images, new Vermont Department of Labor logo and addition of QR code.
- Revised 04/2014 – Parental and Family Leave Act – Minor update to website listing.
- Revised 11/2013 – Vermont Minimum Wage – Updated to reflect new 2014 minimum wage rate of $8.73, effective January 1, 2014.
- Revised 08/2013 – Unemployment Compensation – Update to Unemployment Insurance panel includes new office address for Brattleboro location.
- Revised 06/2013 – Unemployment Compensation – Update to Unemployment Insurance panel includes new office locations & new website listing.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the Vermont Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the Vermont Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the Vermont Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
|1. ||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you. |
|2. ||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts. |
|3. ||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost. |
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.
Complete Vermont Labor Law Poster FAQ's:
|1. ||Does the Complete Vermont Labor Law Poster include the federal minimum wage poster and is this something I am required to post? |
| ||Vermont employers are required to display both the federal minimum wage poster and the Vermont minimum wage poster. Both the Vermont minimum wage of $8.73 per hour and the current federal minimum wage information are included on the Complete Vermont Labor Law Poster, along with the other mandatory Vermont, federal, and OSHA labor law notices. |
|2. ||Do I need to post Spanish or bilingual posters? |
| ||Employers are responsible for ensuring all employees are informed about their rights under employment law. If there are Spanish-speaking employees who do not understand written English, the required labor law posters must be posted in both Spanish and English. |
|3. ||How many labor law posters do I need and where should they go? |
| ||The Complete Vermont Labor Law Poster includes all required Vermont, federal and OSHA labor law notices in a single poster and employers need only to post this all-in-one poster to be in compliance with workplace posting regulations. Posters must be located in areas frequented by employees during the work day and posted in plain view. Job applicants must also have ready access to some of the posters. Posters may be placed in areas such as locker and break rooms, at time clocks, or in hallways. Employers are not to reduce the size of the posters and place them in notebooks, or post them in locked areas or any area not readily accessed by employees and applicants. |
The labor law information may be included on the employer’s intranet as long as the posters are also physically displayed in the workplace. Having the notices on a company website will not satisfy the posting requirement, as the posters must still be conspicuously displayed on the employer’s premises.
|4. ||What federal labor law posters am I required to display? |
| ||The Complete Vermont Labor Law Poster includes all required Vermont employment law notices along with the mandatory federal and OSHA postings. The required federal posters are the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA), Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) posters. |
|5. ||Is an all-in-one poster legally compliant? |
| ||Certain federal, state and OSHA regulations specify a particular page and font size in order for the labor law postings to comply with the law. The Complete Vermont Labor Law Poster does meet these requirements and is fully compliant when posted appropriately. |
|6. ||What should I expect when I receive the Complete Vermont Labor Law poster? |
| ||The Complete Vermont Labor Law Poster will be delivered in a mailing tube. The poster will be printed on one side only, so that when posted on the wall the labor law information is visible. The poster is laminated and includes the federal, OSHA and Vermont state labor law postings on a single 24” x 39” poster. |