About North Dakota Labor Law Poster
Dealing with the labor law poster issue at your place of business should be an easy task, but it may become complicated if you don't know which labor law posters to choose. That's where the North Dakota State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™ comes in. The North Dakota State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster satisfies all of your employment workplace posting requirements, allowing you to be in legal compliance as this poster is an all-in-one state and federal labor law poster.
Failing to post the appropriate labor laws in a conspicuous location at your place of business may result in legal consequences and citations. If you are required to post the OSHA "Job Safety and Health Protection" poster and don't do so, the US Department of Labor (DOL) says that "any covered employer failing to post the poster may be subject to citation and penalty." And this is just one citation example; there are other citations as well.
So avoid legal issues with this all-in-one poster. It covers all of the state and federal workplace postings which eliminate the need for you to try to figure out which laws are necessary to post and which are not.
The North Dakota Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
North Dakota State Posting Requirements:
- 2015 North Dakota Minimum Wage: $7.25
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workforce Safety & Insurance
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
| The OSHA poster is included on the North Dakota Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the North Dakota Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster.
North Dakota State Updates
- Revised 01/2014 – Workforce Safety & Insurance – Update includes a space to fill in Medical Provider information and instructions on how to properly file for workers' compensation.
- Revised 10/2013 – North Dakota Minimum Wage – Update to "Minimum Wage & Work Summary" which includes new details on “Limitations on Paid Time Off”, new guidelines to "Deductions From Pay" law & added civil code at the end of each state labor law, etc.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the North Dakota Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the North Dakota Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the North Dakota Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you.
||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts.
||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost.
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.