Note: Businesses must post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance. Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the Texas State only labor law poster. The Texas state only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as easy. We offer a 20” x 26” poster that includes all the federal labor law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state mandatory poster.
The 2015 minimum wage rate for the State of Texas is $7.25. Texas State Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 4/2015) - Update to Payday Notice poster, changes includes new info on unemployment insurance.
- Child Labor Law - (rev. 2/2014) - Update to Child Labor Law Poster, minor changes made such as adding 2 new prohibited occupations for minors & new contact info.
- Notification of the Ombudsman Program - (rev. 8/2013) - Revised website address and added clarification about the assistance the Ombudsman Program provides. Effective 9/1/2013.
- Workers' Compensation Notice 7 - (rev. 2/2013) - Now adding Notice #7 of Workers' Compensation; board required.
- Workers' Compensation Notice 10 - (rev. 2/2013) - Now adding Notice #10 of Workers' Compensation; board required.
- Notice to New Employees - (rev. 1/2013) - Update to workers comp "notice to employees" very minor addition to notice that to include "Workers Compensation Insurance"
- Workers' Compensation Notice 5 - (rev. 1/2013) - Minor update to content and new revision date
- Workers' Compensation Notice 6 - (rev. 1/2013) - Minor update to content and new revision date
- Child Labor Laws - (rev. 5/2012) - New prohibited occupations for minors and small changes to the format and layout of the poster
- Discrimination - (rev. 10/2009) - Content and contact information has been updated.
- Payday Notice - (rev. 07/2009) - Content updated to reflect location where notice should be posted.
Product Detail Description:
Ombudsman Program (Office of Injured Employee Counsel Adopted Rule 276.5) In Texas, all employees have the right to contact a representative with the OIEC, known as an “Ombudsman,” should they encounter complications when dealing with their employer’s insurance carrier. Employers are required by law to post information regarding the Office of Injured Employee Counsel's (OIEC) Ombudsman Program. The Texas State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information in an accurate, easy-to-read manner. You must post this information in your personnel office, or if you don’t have one, in a conspicuous location in the workplace. Technical Details:
Workers Compensation (Texas Labor Code 406.005(c)) Under Texas Law, employers are required to carry unemployment insurance in order to protect themselves and employees who may become injured while at work. Employers are mandated by the Texas Labor Code to post a notice regarding their Workers’ Compensation coverage. The Texas State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information so that your employees are informed, and your company is compliant.
Unemployment Compensation Act (Texas Labor Code 208.001 (b)) As mandated in the state of Texas, employees have rights and protections should they become unemployed. The Texas State Only Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding the Unemployment Compensation Act. Post it in a conspicuous location.
Bilingual Discrimination Notice Texas Law strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of language in regards to employment terms. The Texas State Only Labor Law Poster informs your employees of this law.
Texas Payment Notice As mandated by Texas Law, employers must inform all employees of the day they will be paid, and the frequency of payment. The Texas State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information. Post it in a conspicuous location.
Child Labor Law In Texas, workers less than 18 years of age are governed by child labor laws including certain restrictions on age, time, and types of work a minor can perform while on the job. Employers are required to inform all employees of these rules. The Texas State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information clearly.
The Texas and US government mandate that both state and federal posters must be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either option including: the Texas State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing options above. We offer both formats.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations? Consider our Texas Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements. Product Fill-In Information:
The Texas State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Workers’ Compensation – In the event an injury occurs in the workplace, employees need to have contact information readily available. Use this section of your poster to provide the name of your insurer, the effective date of your policy, and who to contact at your insurance company.
- PayDay Notice / Unemployment Compensation – Employers are required to provide employees the frequency of payment (whether it be monthly, semi-monthly, weekly, or another frequency) as well as information regarding employment compensation.
Click here for a printer friendly version.
| || |
| ||Product Specifications: |
- Poster size 22.5” x 34.5”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
| || || |
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2015 products now.