Note: Businesses must
post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the
Tennessee State only labor law poster. The Tennessee state only poster
has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace
on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply
indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered
in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted
at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as
easy. We offer a 20” x 26” poster that includes all the federal labor
law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Tennessee is $7.25.
Tennessee Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Child Labor Laws - (rev. 6/2013) - Updated with new printing date and authorization number.
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 6/2013) - Update to unemployment insurance panel, which includes additional guidance on how to maintain eligibility for unemployment insurance & removal of office location listings.
- Unemployment Insurance - (2/2013) - Update to Unemployment Insurance;
very comprehensive update to include new information on website and
guidelines on what documents to gather to apply and what telephone
number to dial for more information.
- Right to Work - (rev. 7/2012) - Update that includes adding new "Right to Work" law poster
- Workers' Compensation - (rev. 4/2012) - Revisions made to workers' comp
poster were exclusion of construction contractors in worker comp
coverage, along with new website listing
- Discrimination Poster - (rev. 5/2009) - Updated to reflect revised Middle
Tennessee address and minor content change
- Child Labor Laws Poster - (rev. 12/2008) - Changes made to content
- Payday Notice Poster - (rev. 12/2008) - Changes made to content
Product Detail Description:
- Occupational Safety and Health (T.C.A.50-3-2005(a))
As per Tennessee Law, all non-manufacturing employers must post information,
in a conspicuous location, informing employees of their rights under
the Hazardous Chemical Right to Know Law. The Tennessee State Only
Labor Law Poster displays this information accurately and clearly.
- Unemployment Insurance (T.C.A. 50-7-304(a)) Should
employees become unemployed, they may be able to collect unemployment
benefits. Tennessee State Only Labor Law Poster displays mandatory
information regarding benefit rights, claims for benefits and such
other matters relating to insurance.
- Child Labor Law (T.C.A. 50-5-111) As per Tennessee
Child Labor Laws, minors in the workplace must adhere to restrictions
in regards to the duration and types of work they can perform. The
Tennessee State Only Labor Law Poster informs your employees of this
- Discrimination in Employment (T.C.A. 4-21-306)
Discrimination in the workplace in regards to employment terms is
strictly prohibited in the state of Tennessee. The Tennessee State
Only Labor Law Poster informs all employees and managers of this law.
Simply post it in a conspicuous location.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance (T.C.A. 50-6-407)
Employers must post, in a conspicuous place, information regarding
Workers’ Compensation Insurance rights, protections, benefits
and obligations. This includes a worker’s right to file a claim,
and access to medical coverage should he or she become injured while
at work. The Tennessee State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information
on your behalf, so that your employees are informed, and your company
- Tennessee No Smoking Poster Smoking is not allowed
in the workplace. The Tennessee State Only Labor Law Poster informs
all employees and visitors of this law.
- Pay Day/Wage Regulation Act As mandated by Tennessee
Law, employers are required to post information regarding payday and
wage regulation in the state of Tennessee. The Tennessee State Only
Labor Law Poster displays this information in a clear, easy-to-read
State and US governments mandate that you post both state and federal
posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both
formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically
purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference,
or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that may be larger.
We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with
either option including: the Tennessee State Only Labor Law Poster,
which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for
$21.95, and the mandatory Federal
Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing
options above. For your convenience, we offer both formats.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations?
Consider our Tennessee
Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state,
federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster
is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one
poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The Tennessee State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key
details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Workers’ Compensation – Employers are required to inform
employees of their rights and obligations under Workers’ Compensation
Law. In the event of a work-related accident, make sure employees
have the information they need if they have to file a claim. Use this
poster to fill-in the name and contact information of the company
representative who will provide employees with Workers’ Compensation-related
information, and the name and contact information of the company representative
to whom employees will report any workplace injuries.
- PayDay Notice – Employers are required to inform their employees
of company paydays. Use the section on this form to provide your employees
with this information.
for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 20.5” x 28.5”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2014 products now.