| Note: Businesses must post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance. |
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the Massachusetts State only labor law poster. The Massachusetts state only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as easy. We offer a 20" x 26" poster that includes all the federal labor law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state mandatory poster.
The 2015 minimum wage rate for the State of Massachusetts is $9.00 Massachusetts Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Maternity Leave Act - (rev. 3/2015) - Update to Maternity Leave Act to reflect new changes in the law.
- Parental Leave Act - (rev. 3/2015) - Updated with minor content change and reformatting.
- Massachusetts Minimum Wage - (rev. 1/2015) - Updated to reflect new 2015 minimum wage rate of $9.00 per hour, effective January 1, 2015, along with a new website listing and new department name.
- Discrimination Notice - (rev. 10/2013) - Update to the Fair Employment Law in Massachusetts states that the law applies to private employers with 6 or more employees, includes "Gender Equality" as a protected class, adds a website where discrimination charges can be filed and two new office locations in Worcester and Bedford.
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 7/2013) - Update to Unemployment insurance poster, changes include new guidelines on how to apply for U.I. online.
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 6/2013) - Update to Unemployment Insurance panel, very minor verbiage changes to instructions on how to file.
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 5/2012) - Very minor changes to layout and new hearing impaired number listed
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 08/2011) - Change in logo, telephone prompts and minor content change
- Workers' Compensation/Industrial Accidents Poster - (rev. 10/2010) - Updated text changes referencing discrimination
- Unemployment Insurance Poster - (rev. 5/2009) - Contact information removed
- Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 7/2008) - Update made to content and contact information
Product Detail Description:
- Wage and Hour Law (MA General Laws CH. 151 16) As mandated by Massachusetts Wage and Hour Law, employers are required to inform employees of their rights to overtime and minimum wage standards. The full color, easy-to-read Massachusetts State Only Labor Law Poster clearly displays minimum fair wage information to your employees. Be aware that you’re required under MA General Laws CH. 151 16 to post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Unemployment Insurance (MA General Laws CH. 151A 62A) Employers are required by Massachusetts law to post, in a conspicuous place, key details regarding unemployment insurance. Should an employee become unemployed, they may have rights to collect unemployment benefits. The Massachusetts State Only Labor Law Poster conveys this information so that your employees are informed, and your company is compliant.
- Fair Employment (MA General Laws CH. 151B 7) Massachusetts law strictly prohibits discrimination in the workplace in regards to employment terms. The Massachusetts State Only Labor Law Poster allows you to post key information regarding fair employment. Be advised that it’s your legal obligation to provide this information in a workplace common area.
- Workers Compensation (MA General Laws CH. 152 21) Employers are required under MA General Laws CH. 152 21 to post information regarding your Workers’ Compensation plan, including name of your insurer, policy number, and other key details. Should a worker become injured on the job, he / she has the right to file a claim and obtain medical coverage. The Massachusetts State Only Labor Law Poster allows you to clearly post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Maternity Leave Act (MA General Laws CH. 149 105D) Employers in Massachusetts are required to allow female employees the opportunity to request unpaid leave in order to tend to pregnancy matters. The Massachusetts State Only Labor Law Poster provides a summary of employee rights and protections.
- Sexual Harassment (MA General Laws CH. 151B, 3A) Under Massachusetts Law, sexual harassment in the workplace is strictly prohibited. The Massachusetts State Only Labor Law Poster communicates to employees that you abide by your legal obligation to promote a workplace free of sexual harassment.
- Massachusetts No Smoking Poster Smoking is prohibited in the workplace. The Massachusetts State Only Labor Law Poster clearly informs all employees and visitors of this law.
- Parental Leave Act Massachusetts employees have certain legal rights under the Parental Leave Act including the opportunity to request unpaid leave in order to tend to family matters such as pregnancy, adoption, or to care for a family member who has a serious illness. The Massachusetts State Only Labor Law Poster informs them of their rights and protections, and assures them that your company is in compliance with this law.
The Massachusetts and US government mandate that you post both state and federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either option including: the Massachusetts State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing options above. For your convenience and needs, we offer both options to choose from.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations? Consider our Massachusetts Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements. Product Fill-In Information:
The Massachusetts State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Workers’ Compensation: Provide employees with the mandatory information they need to file a claim should an accident or injury occur at the workplace. On this poster enter the name of your insurance carrier, address, policy number, agent name, effective dates, and hospital information.
- Unemployment insurance: Workers need to be informed of their rights to unemployment insurance or benefits should they become unemployed. Write your employer name, address, and your DUAID #.
Click here for a printer friendly version.
| || |
| || || |
| || |
| ||Product Specifications: |
- Poster size 20.5" x 28.5"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
| || || |
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2015 products now.