|Note: Businesses must post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance. |
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the Oregon State only labor law poster. The Oregon state only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as easy. We offer an 20" x 26" poster that includes all the federal labor law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state mandatory poster.
The 2015 minimum wage rate for the State of Oregon is $9.25. Oregon Labor Law Poster Updates:
- No Smoking Notice - (rev. 04/2015) - Update to No smoking sign, changes includes new verbiage on penalties for violating law.
- OFLA – Oregon Family Leave Act - (rev. 11/2014) - Updated to new 2015 version, which includes language for leave under foster placement care.
- Oregon Minimum Wage - (rev. 10/2014) - Updated to reflect 2015 minimum wage rate of $9.25, effective January 1, 2015.
- Oregon Minimum Wage Law for Agricultural Employees - (rev. 10/2014) - Updated to reflect 2015 minimum wage rate of $9.25, effective January 1, 2015.
- Oregon Minimum Wage Law for Agricultural Employees - (rev. 12/2013) - Updated with new 2014 minimum wage rate of $9.10 beginning January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014
- OFLA – Oregon Family Leave Act - (rev. 12/2013) - Update includes new bereavement leave rule, new website listing, & code reference to family leave act law
- Domestic Violence Protection Law - (rev. 12/2013) - New Domestic Violence Protection Law poster requirement
- Oregon Minimum Wage - (rev. 10/2013) - Update to the Oregon Minimum Wage Act reflects the 2014 minimum wage of $9.10 beginning January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014
- OSHA - Health and Safety Protection - (rev. 6/2013) - Updated to reflect new revision date. No other changes.
- Oregon Minimum Wage Law for Agricultural Employees - (rev. 12/2012) - Updated to reflect 2013 minimum wage of $8.95 effective 1/1/2013
- Oregon Minimum Wage - (rev. 9/2012) - Update reflects the new 2013 Oregon Minimum Wage law, increased to $8.95 per hour
- Oregon Minimum Wage - (rev. 1/2012) - Updated to reflect the 2012 minimum wage increase for Oregon
- Oregon Minimum Wage for Agricultural Employees - (rev. 1/2012) - Updated to reflect the 2012 minimum wage increase for Oregon
- OFLA – Oregon Family Leave Act - (rev. 1/2012) - FMLA law changes include more rights for domestic partners
- Oregon Minimum Wage - (rev. 11/2010) - 2011 minimum wage rate updated
- OFLA – Oregon Family Leave Act - (rev. 4/2010) - Content has been updated including eligibility requirements
- Oregon Minimum Wage Law for Agricultural Employees Poster - (rev. 1/2010) - Content added to 'Meals and Rest Periods' section and other parts of poster
- Workplace Meetings Poster - (rev. 1/2010) - New poster added explaining the employee rights to not attend workplace meetings that involve religious or political matters
- Oregon Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 12/2009) - Content and website's URL address has been updated
- No Smoking Poster - (rev. 1/2009) - Updated to reflect new content
- Minimum Wage for Agricultural Employees Poster - (rev. 12/2008) - Reflects new minimum wage rate of $8.40 effective January 1, 2009
Product Detail Description:
Minimum Wage (NEW) (OR Revised Statutes 653.050) Workers in the state of Oregon are protected by overtime and minimum wage standards. The Oregon State Only Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding minimum wage law. You must post this information in a conspicuous location.
Family Leave Act (OR Admin. Rules) Oregon Family Leave Act entitles employees to unpaid leave in the event they need to tend to family matters such as pregnancy, adoption, or to care for a family member with a serious illness. Employees must be informed of their rights and protections governed by the Family Leave Act. The Oregon State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information in an easy-to-read format.
Job Safety and Health Act (OR Revised Statues 654.071) As mandated by Oregon law, employers must provide workers a safe workplace free or hazards. In addition, they must inform employees of their protections granted under the Job Safety and Health Act. The Oregon State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information for all employees to review as required.
Unemployment Insurance (OR Revised Statutes 657.260) Employers must post and maintain printed statements concerning unemployment insurance. If an employee becomes unemployed, they may be entitled to collect unemployment benefits. The Oregon State Only Labor Law Poster displays all relevant information.
Workers Compensation (OR Revised Statutes 656.056) Under Oregon statute, employees have the right to file a claim should they become injured while on the job. The Oregon State Only Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding Workers’ Compensation rights and obligations.
Workplace Meetings As mandated by Oregon Law, employers are prohibited from discharging or penalizing an employee who has not attended an employer-sponsored meeting. The Oregon State Only Labor Law Poster provides this information.
Oregon Minimum Wage Law for Agricultural Employees Under Oregon Law, agricultural employees are entitled to receive wage payments that are in accordance with minimum wage laws. In the state of Oregon, the minimum wage rate is $8.40 per hour. The Oregon State Only Labor Law Poster provides this information.
Oregon No Smoking Poster As mandated by Oregon Law, smoking is prohibited in the workplace. The Oregon State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information for all employees and visitors to review.
The Oregon and US government mandate that you display both state and federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either option including: the Oregon State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing options above. We offer both formats for you to choose from.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations? Consider our Oregon Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements. Product Fill-In Information:
The Oregon State Only Labor Law Poster does not contain any areas that require an employer to fill-in specific information.
| || |
| || || |
| || |
| ||Product Specifications: |
- Poster size 22.5" x 34.5"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
| || || |
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2015 products now.