Note: Businesses must post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance. Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the Oklahoma State only labor law poster. The Oklahoma state only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as easy. We offer a 20” x 26” poster that includes all the federal labor law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state mandatory poster.
The 2015 minimum wage rate for the State of Oklahoma is $7.25. Oklahoma Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Discrimination Notice - (3/2015) - Update to employment discrimination poster, minor revisions includes new address, telephone number and website listing.
- Workers' Compensation - (2/2015) - Updated with new filing timeline for work-related injuries and deaths and a new website address.
- Discrimination Notice - (2/2014) - Update to Workers Comp Notice, new guidelines on when to report work related injury/death, new employer responsibility guidelines & new telephone number listing
- Discrimination Notice - (1/2013) - Update to Employment Discrimination to include genetics information as protected class
- Discrimination Notice - (9/2012) - Update to Employment discrimination poster, new address listing
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 6/2012) - New poster with new format and info in regards to Unemployment Insurance
- Workers' Compensation - (rev. 10/2011) - Workers' Comp poster updated, new verbiage included on workers' comp guidelines, new website and telephone numbers
- OSHA - (rev. 2/2011) - Update made to content
- Oklahoma Minimum Wage - (rev. 2/2011) - Update made to content
- OSHA - (rev. 10/2010) - Update made to content and contact information
- Oklahoma Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 10/2010) - Update made to content and contact information
- Discrimination Poster - (rev. 12/2008) - Minor changes made to content and layout
Product Detail Description:
- Minimum Wage (OK Statutes, 40-197.6) Oklahoma law mandates that every employee is entitled to minimum wage standards. Employers must display this information in a conspicuous location so workers understand their rights. The easy-to-read, full color Oklahoma State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information.
- Workers Compensation (OK Statutes, 85-43(D)) As mandated under Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation statutes, should an employee become injured on the job, he or she has the right to file a claim and seek insurance coverage. Employers are required under Oklahoma Law to post information regarding their Workers’ Compensation coverage, including employees’ opportunity to access workers compensation counselor services at the Workers Compensation Court as needed. The Oklahoma State Only Labor Law Poster provides this information to your employees. Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Unemployment Security (OK Statutes, 40-2-502) Employees have specific legal rights and obligations with respect to unemployment security, and employers must inform them of this information. Should an employee become unemployed, he or she may be entitled to collect unemployment benefits. The Oklahoma State Only Labor Law Poster conveys this clearly and in a manner that all employees can access.
- Discrimination Notice Workplace discrimination in regard to employment terms is strictly prohibited, as per Oklahoma Law. Employers must ensure that all workers are notified of this fact. The Oklahoma State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information. Simply post it in a conspicuous location.
- Child Labor Law As mandated by Oklahoma Law, minors in the workplace are subject to specific labor laws that govern the hours and conditions in which they can work. The Oklahoma State Only Labor Law Poster informs all employees of these laws.
- Public Job Safety and Health Protection - OK OSHA Under Oklahoma Law, employers must provide their workers with a workplace that is free and clear of hazards. Employees have rights under Public Job Safety and Health Protection (OK OSHA) laws, and they must be informed of these rights. The Oklahoma State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information for all employees to review as required.
Both the Oklahoma and the federal government require that both state and federal posters must be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either option including: the Oklahoma State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing options above. For your convenience, we offer both formats for you to select from.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations? Consider our Oklahoma Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements. Product Fill-In Information:
The Oklahoma State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Workers’ Compensation – Employees are entitled to rights and protections should they become injured at work. Provide the information they need on your poster including the name and insurer of your policy, as well as your employer signature.
Click here for a printer friendly version.
| || |
| || || |
| || |
| ||Product Specifications: |
- Poster size 20.5” x 28.5”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
| || || |
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2015 products now.