| Note: Businesses must post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance. |
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the Ohio State only labor law poster. The Ohio state only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as easy. We offer an 20" x 26" poster that includes all the federal labor law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state mandatory poster.
The 2015 minimum wage rate for the State of Ohio is $8.10. Ohio Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Unemployment Insurance - (04/2015) - Update to unemployment insurance, minor change was addition of new Directors name
- Ohio Minimum Wage - (10/2014) - Updated to reflect 2015 minimum wage rate of $8.10 for non-tipped employees and $4.05 for tipped employees
- Ohio Minimum Wage - (10/2013) - Update to Ohio Minimum Wage reflects the 2014 minimum wage of $7.95 for non-tipped employees and $3.98 for tipped employees, new director, and updated guidelines for exempt individuals
- Self-Insured Workers' Compensation - (10/2013) - New Workers' Compensation notice for all self-insuring employers
- Ohio Minimum Wage - (9/2012) - New minimum wage poster, reflecting the 2013 rate. Effective 1/1/2013 Ohio's minimum wage will be $7.85
- Ohio Minimum Wage - (rev. 10/2011) - Minimum wage for 2012 is now reflected on Minimum Wage poster, increased minimum wage for all tipped and non-tipped employees reflective of CPI (Consumer Price Index) report
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 6/2011) - Updated to reflect new director
- OSHA - (rev. 4/2011) - Update made to entire content
- Discrimination Poster - (rev. 4/2011) - Some content has been bolded
- Minimum Wage - (rev. 2/2011) - Content has been updated
- Child Labor Laws - (rev. 2/2011) - Content has been updated
- Ohio Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 9/2010) - Reflects new minimum wage rate of $7.40 per hour effective January 1, 2011
- Ohio Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 10/2009) - Content has been updated
- Minor Labor Laws Poster - (rev. 10/2009) - Content has been updated
- Unemployment Compensation Poster - (rev. 2/2009) - Updated to reflect new Director, Douglas E. Lumpkin; new logo
- Discrimination Poster - (rev. 4/2008) - Layout and all information changed
Product Detail Description:
- Minimum Wage (NEW) (Ohio Revised Code, 4111.09) As mandated by Ohio Law, employees are entitled to receive overtime and wage payments that are in accordance with minimum wage standards. The Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster lets you display mandatory information regarding minimum wage in the state. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Workers Compensation (Ohio Revised Code 4123.83) Employers are legally obligated under Ohio law to provide employees with Workers’ Compensation information. Should a worker be injured on the job, they have the right to file a claim, and obtain medical treatment. The Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information on your behalf.
- Minor Labor Law (Ohio Revised Code 4109.08) Minors in the workplace are governed by the Minor Labor Law, and employers are legally required to inform all employees of the provisions of this law. As mandated by Ohio Law, this includes restrictions placed on minor employees to ensure their protection such as age, time, and hour limitations. The Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information in an accurate and easy-to-read format.
- Fair Employment Practices (Ohio Revised Code 4112.07) In Ohio, all employers must abide by fair employment practices, and inform employees of these practices. This includes the strict prohibition of discrimination in regards to any employment terms, such as hiring or firing. The Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information.
- Unemployment Insurance Under Ohio Law, employees may have the right to collect unemployment benefits should they become unemployed through no fault of their own. The Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding unemployment insurance. Simply post it in a conspicuous location so that employees can review as required.
- Rebuttable Insurance Notice Effective As mandated by Ohio Law, employees have the right to prove that an employer's “presumption” that a work-related injury was caused as a result of alcohol consumption. Employers are required to post information regarding Rebuttable Insurance protections so employees understand their rights under the statute. The Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster displays this notice.
- Public Employee Risk Reduction - Ohio OSHA Employers must maintain a safe workplace, and inform employees of their rights and protections under Ohio OSHA. The Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information clearly.
- Ohio No Smoking Poster The Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster displays the mandatory “no smoking” sign. Employers are required to post this notice in their workplace.
The Ohio and US government mandate that both state and federal posters be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either option including: the Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing options above. We conveniently offer both formats for your organization.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations? Consider our Ohio Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements. Product Fill-In Information:
The Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster does not contain any areas that require an employer to fill-in specific information.
| || |
| || || |
| || |
| ||Product Specifications: |
- Poster size 20.5" x 28.5"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
| || || |
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2015 products now.