| Note: Businesses must post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the New Jersey State only labor law poster. The New Jersey state only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as easy. We offer a 20" x 26" poster that includes all the federal labor law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state mandatory poster.
The 2015 minimum wage rate for the State of New Jersey is $8.38.
New Jersey Labor Law Poster Updates:
- New Jersey Family Medical Leave - (rev. 02/2015) - Updated with new website listing, address listing update, and omission of telephone numbers.
- New Jersey Minimum Wage - (rev. 10/2014) - Updated to reflect new 2015 minimum wage rate of $8.38, effective January 1, 2015.
- Discrimination Notice in Employment - (rev. 6/2014) - Updated to include 'pregnancy' as a protected class against workplace discrimination
- Discrimination Notice in Public Accommodations - (rev. 6/2014) - Updated to include 'pregnancy' as a protected class against workplace discrimination
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 1/2014) - Update includes very minor changes to telephone number listing and verbiage omission
- New Jersey Gender Equity Notice - (rev. 12/2013) - New notice included with New Jersey Labor Law Poster purchase to satisfy compliance requirements and notify employees that pay discrimination based on gender is prohibited
- New Jersey Minimum Wage - (rev. 12/2013) - Updated to reflect new 2014 minimum wage rate of $8.25, effective January 1, 2014
- Payment of Wages - (rev. 12/2013) - Update includes new exemptions and the requirement of employers to provide employees, at the time of hiring, required notice MW-400
- New Jersey SAFE Act - (rev. 9/2013) - New mandatory update to poster on 09/2013 to reflect the addition of the New Jersey SAFE Act
- Discrimination Notice In Employment - (rev. 9/2012) - Updated Atlantic City address and seals
- Discrimination Notice In Public Accommodations - (rev. 9/2012) - Updated Atlantic City address and seals
- New Jersey Family Medical Leave - (rev. 9/2012) - Updated Atlantic City address and seals
- Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements Notice - (rev. 11/2011) - New regulations for NJ now requires employers to post up information about maintaining and reporting employee benefits, wage and tax laws.
- Whistleblower Protection Act - (rev. 8/2011) - Basic reformatting from previous version
- NJ Family Leave Act - (rev. 2/2011) - Content has been updated
- Discrimination Notice in Public Accommodations - (rev. 2/2011) - Content has been updated
- Discrimination Notice in Employment - (rev. 2/2011) - Content has been updated
- Payment of Wages Poster - (rev. 7/2010) - Content has been updated
- Discrimination Notice In Employment Poster - (rev. 2/2010) - Content has been updated
- Discrimination Notice In Public Accommodations Poster - (rev. 2/2010) - Content has been updated
- NJ Family Leave Act Poster - (rev. 2/2010) - Content has been updated
- Unemployment Insurance Poster - (rev. 12/2009) - Content has been updated
- Child Labor Laws Poster - (rev. 10/2009) - Content has been updated
- New Jersey Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 7/2009) - Reflects new minimum wage rate of $7.25 an hour effective July 24, 2009
- NJ Family Medical Leave Insurance Poster - (rev. 11/2008) - Newly added poster
Product Detail Description:
- Child Labor Law & Schedule of Hours of Labor of Minors (N.J.S.A. 34:2-21.5) Employers are required under New Jersey Law to post information regarding child labor, and the schedule of hours of minor workers. Minor employees have special restrictions imposed upon them to ensure their protection including: restrictions on age, hours, time, and limitations on the types of work they can perform. The easy-to-read, full color New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information clearly and in an organized manner. Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Wage and Hour Abstract & Payment of Wages (N.J.S.A. 34:11-56a21) Employers must inform all employees about payment of wages, and keep records of any applicable wage orders and regulations. As mandated, employees are entitled to overtime payment and minimum wage standards. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster provides this information in a clear, organized manner.
- Unemployment and Temporary Disability Insurance (N.J.S.A. 43:21) Employees may be able to receive unemployment benefits should they become unemployed. In some instances, workers may be able to collect benefits from disability insurance that are not generally allowable under Workers’ Compensation Insurance. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster provides mandatory information regarding unemployment and disability insurance benefits.
- Equal Employment (NJ Admin. Code) As mandated by New Jersey Code, all employees are entitled to equal treatment and anti-discrimination statutes in regards to employment terms. Equal employment is the law, and you must post notices to this effect in the workplace. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster fulfills this obligation on your behalf.
- Family Leave Act (N.J.S.A. 34:11B-6) As mandated by New Jersey’s Family Leave Act, employers are required to allow employees unpaid time off to tend to family matters such as pregnancy, adoption, or the illness of a family member. Employers must information to their employees of their rights and entitlements under the Family Leave Act. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information for employees to review as required.
- Workers Compensation Under New Jersey Law, employees are protected and insured in the event they become injured while on the job. Employers are required by law to inform their employees of their rights and benefits under Workers’ Compensation law. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster ensures that the information you provide is clearly accessible and accurate.
- New Jersey No Smoking Poster Smoking is prohibited in the workplace. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster informs all employees and visitors of your smoke-free policy.
- Conscientious Employee / Whistleblower Protection Employees must be informed of their rights and protections with respect to conscientious employee / whistleblower protection laws. Should an employee be privy to incompliance, they are encouraged to report the matter to designated officials, and be free from discrimination or ridicule. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster provides this information. Simply post it in a conspicuous location.
- Discrimination Notice In Public Accommodations New Jersey Law strictly prohibits discrimination in public accommodation for both employees and patrons. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding this law, and reminds all employees and management of their obligation to operate in a discrimination-free manner.
The state and federal government mandate that both state and federal posters be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either option including: the New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing options above. For your convenience, we offer both formats.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations? Consider our New Jersey Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Whistleblower Protection Act – Employees must know of their rights under the Whistleblower Protection Act should they encounter organization incompliance on a state of federal level. Use this section of the poster to enter the contact name and details of the representative who can receive complaints under the Act.
- Schedule of Hours of Minors – Employers are required to inform all employees of when minors work their shifts. Use this poster to enter the name of all minor workers, and the amount of hours they work each week.
Click here for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 24.5" x 36.5"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2015 products now.