Note: Businesses must
post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the
New Jersey State only labor law poster. The New Jersey state only poster
has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace
on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply
indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered
in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted
at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as
easy. We offer a 20" x 26" poster that includes all the federal labor
law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state
The 2014 minimum wage rate for the State of New Jersey is $8.25.
New Jersey Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 1/2014) - Update includes very minor changes to telephone number listing and verbiage omission
- New Jersey Gender Equity Notice - (rev. 12/2013) - New notice included with New Jersey Labor Law Poster purchase to satisfy compliance requirements and notify employees that pay discrimination based on gender is prohibited
- New Jersey Minimum Wage - (rev. 12/2013) - Updated to reflect new 2014 minimum wage rate of $8.25, effective January 1, 2014
- Payment of Wages - (rev. 12/2013) - Update includes new exemptions and the requirement of employers to provide employees, at the time of hiring, required notice MW-400
- New Jersey SAFE Act - (rev. 9/2013) - New mandatory update to poster on 09/2013 to reflect the addition of the New Jersey SAFE Act
- Discrimination Notice In Employment - (rev. 9/2012) - Updated Atlantic City address and seals
- Discrimination Notice In Public Accommodations - (rev. 9/2012) - Updated Atlantic City address and seals
- New Jersey Family Medical Leave - (rev. 9/2012) - Updated Atlantic City address and seals
- Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements Notice - (rev. 11/2011) - New regulations for NJ now requires employers to post up information about maintaining and reporting employee benefits, wage and tax laws.
- Whistleblower Protection Act - (rev. 8/2011) - Basic reformatting from previous version
- NJ Family Leave Act - (rev. 2/2011) - Content has been updated
- Discrimination Notice in Public Accommodations - (rev. 2/2011) - Content
has been updated
- Discrimination Notice in Employment - (rev. 2/2011) - Content has been updated
- Payment of Wages Poster - (rev. 7/2010) - Content has been updated
- Discrimination Notice In Employment Poster - (rev. 2/2010) - Content has
- Discrimination Notice In Public Accommodations Poster - (rev. 2/2010) -
Content has been updated
- NJ Family Leave Act Poster - (rev. 2/2010) - Content has been updated
- Unemployment Insurance Poster - (rev. 12/2009) - Content has been updated
- Child Labor Laws Poster - (rev. 10/2009) - Content has been updated
- New Jersey Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 7/2009) - Reflects new minimum wage
rate of $7.25 an hour effective July 24, 2009
- NJ Family Medical Leave Insurance Poster - (rev. 11/2008) - Newly added
Product Detail Description:
- Child Labor Law & Schedule of Hours of Labor of Minors
(N.J.S.A. 34:2-21.5) Employers are required under New Jersey
Law to post information regarding child labor, and the schedule of
hours of minor workers. Minor employees have special restrictions
imposed upon them to ensure their protection including: restrictions
on age, hours, time, and limitations on the types of work they can
perform. The easy-to-read, full color New Jersey State Only Labor
Law Poster displays this information clearly and in an organized manner.
Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Wage and Hour Abstract & Payment of Wages (N.J.S.A.
34:11-56a21) Employers must inform all employees about payment
of wages, and keep records of any applicable wage orders and regulations.
As mandated, employees are entitled to overtime payment and minimum
wage standards. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster provides
this information in a clear, organized manner.
- Unemployment and Temporary Disability Insurance (N.J.S.A.
43:21) Employees may be able to receive unemployment benefits
should they become unemployed. In some instances, workers may be able
to collect benefits from disability insurance that are not generally
allowable under Workers’ Compensation Insurance. The New Jersey
State Only Labor Law Poster provides mandatory information regarding
unemployment and disability insurance benefits.
- Equal Employment (NJ Admin. Code) As mandated by
New Jersey Code, all employees are entitled to equal treatment and
anti-discrimination statutes in regards to employment terms. Equal
employment is the law, and you must post notices to this effect in
the workplace. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster fulfills
this obligation on your behalf.
- Family Leave Act (N.J.S.A. 34:11B-6) As mandated
by New Jersey’s Family Leave Act, employers are required to
allow employees unpaid time off to tend to family matters such as
pregnancy, adoption, or the illness of a family member. Employers
must information to their employees of their rights and entitlements
under the Family Leave Act. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster
displays this information for employees to review as required.
- Workers Compensation Under New Jersey Law, employees
are protected and insured in the event they become injured while on
the job. Employers are required by law to inform their employees of
their rights and benefits under Workers’ Compensation law. The
New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster ensures that the information
you provide is clearly accessible and accurate.
- New Jersey No Smoking Poster Smoking is prohibited
in the workplace. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster informs
all employees and visitors of your smoke-free policy.
- Conscientious Employee / Whistleblower Protection Employees
must be informed of their rights and protections with respect to conscientious
employee / whistleblower protection laws. Should an employee be privy
to incompliance, they are encouraged to report the matter to designated
officials, and be free from discrimination or ridicule. The New Jersey
State Only Labor Law Poster provides this information. Simply post
it in a conspicuous location.
- Discrimination Notice In Public Accommodations
New Jersey Law strictly prohibits discrimination in public accommodation
for both employees and patrons. The New Jersey State Only Labor Law
Poster displays mandatory information regarding this law, and reminds
all employees and management of their obligation to operate in a discrimination-free
The state and federal government mandate that both state and federal
posters be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently
offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters
are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’
preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that
may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can
provide you with either option including: the New Jersey State Only
Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on
a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal
Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing
options above. For your convenience, we offer both formats.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations?
Consider our New Jersey
Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state,
federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster
is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one
poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The New Jersey State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key
details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Whistleblower Protection Act – Employees must know of their
rights under the Whistleblower Protection Act should they encounter
organization incompliance on a state of federal level. Use this section
of the poster to enter the contact name and details of the representative
who can receive complaints under the Act.
- Schedule of Hours of Minors – Employers are required to inform
all employees of when minors work their shifts. Use this poster to
enter the name of all minor workers, and the amount of hours they
work each week.
for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 24.5" x 36.5"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2014 products now.