|Note: Businesses must
post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the
Connecticut State only labor law poster. The Connecticut state only poster
has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace
on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply
indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered
in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted
at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as
easy. We offer an 20" x 26" poster that includes all the federal labor
law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state
The 2014 minimum wage rate for the State of Connecticut is $8.70.
Connecticut Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Connecticut Minimum Wage - (rev. 11/2013) - Updated to reflect new 2014 minimum wage rate of $8.70, effective 1/1/2014.
- Paid Sick Leave Notice - (rev. 11/2011) - CT now requiring all
employers to post new notice informing employees of their rights to paid
sick leave time, this law and posting covering law will take effect
- Health Insurance - (rev. 11/2011) - Minor changes made in texts, layout and new department logo.
- Sexual Harassment - (rev. 10/2011) - Change made to address
- Discrimination - (rev. 10/2011) - Updated to include "gender identity or
expressions" as a protected class in employment/housing and public
- Discrimination - (rev. 7/2011) - Changes made to wording.
- Discrimination - (rev. 4/2011) - Civil union status added. Changes made
to CT Commission on Human Rights & Opportunities addresses.
- Sexual Harassment Poster - (rev. 4/2009) - Update made to the subtitle information
on the poster
- Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 7/2008) - Reflects new minimum wage of $8.00
per hour effective January 1, 2009
- Health Insurance Poster - (rev. 3/2008) - Newly added poster
Product Detail Description:
- Hours of Minors in Mercantile Establishments (General Statutes
of Connecticut 31-13(d)) Any non-adult (minor) workers in
your company must not exceed the maximum number of hours determined
by the General Statutes of Connecticut, 31-13(d). The Connecticut
State Only Labor Law Poster lets you display this information in a
clear, organized and easy-to-read manner. It’s your legal obligation
to post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Minimum Wage (General Statutes of Connecticut 31-66)
The Connecticut State Only Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information
regarding the minimum fair wage order, as issued by the Labor Commissioner.
All employees are entitled to overtime and minimum wage standards,
as mandated by Connecticut law. You must post this information in
an accessible, conspicuous location.
- Sexual Harassment (General Statutes of Connecticut 46a-54(15)(A))
Sexual harassment in the workplace is against the law. The Connecticut
State Only Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding
the illegality of sexual harassment, and remedies available to victims
of sexual harassment.
- Workers Compensation (General Statutes of Connecticut 31-284(f))
You must provide information regarding Workers’ Compensation
rights, obligations, and claims. Employees have the right to file
a claim and have access to coverage should an injury or accident occur
while on the job. The Connecticut State Only Labor Law Poster displays
this information in a convenient, easy-to-read manner.
- Managed Care (General Statutes of Connecticut 38a-1046)
Unless you are self-insured, you are required by law to obtain the
Managed Care Ombudsman and post, in a conspicuous location, a notice
concerning the services that the Managed Care Ombudsman provides.
The Connecticut State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information
for all employees to review as appropriate and necessary.
- Discrimination Notice Discrimination in the workforce
is against the law. Connecticut employers are required to post this
notice to inform employees of their rights in employment scenarios,
such as hiring, firing, and promotions. The Connecticut State Only
Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding how all
employees will conduct workplace activities in a non-discriminatory
- Electronic Monitoring Poster Connecticut law requires
employers to notice their employees if they use any form of electronic
monitoring (telephone, cameras, computers) in the workplace. If your
company uses any form of electronic monitoring, you are required by
law to report this information to employees. The Connecticut State
Only Labor Law Poster lets you fill-in relevant details concerning
- Unemployment Poster Connecticut employers must
inform their workers of their unemployment benefits. All employers
may be entitled to receive unemployment benefits should they become
unemployed through no fault of their own. The Connecticut State Only
Labor Law Poster displays this information for all employees to review
The state and federal government obligate you to post both state and
federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer
both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically
purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference,
or if size doesn't permit, a single State Only poster that may be larger.
We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with
either option including: the Connecticut State Only Labor Law Poster,
which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for
$21.95, and the mandatory Federal
Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing
options above. For your optimal convenience, we offer both formats for
you to select from.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations?
Consider our Connecticut
Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state,
federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster
is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one
poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The Connecticut State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key
details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Workers’ Compensation: Provide your employees with the mandatory
information they need should they need to file a claim regarding a
workplace injury or illness. Provide the name of your insurer, contact
details, the state Workers’ Compensation office for your workplace,
and the date of post.
- Electronic Monitoring: Inform your employees of how you monitor
them internally, such as via telephone, camera, computer, radio, wire,
or other electronic monitoring methods.
for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 20.5" x 28.5"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2014 products now.