Note: Businesses must post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance. Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the Arkansas State only labor law poster. The Arkansas state only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as easy. We offer a 20” x 26” poster that includes all the federal labor law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state mandatory poster.
The 2015 minimum wage rate for the State of Arkansas is $7.50. Arkansas Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Arkansas Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 04/2015) - Minor revision to child labor section of minimum wage notice.
- Arkansas Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 11/2014) - Updated to reflect new 2015 minimum wage rate of $7.50 per hour, effective 1/1/2015
- Arkansas Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 1/2010) - Text change to reflect new wage amount in the Wage Collection Act
Product Detail Description:
- Minimum Wage Law (NEW) (Arkansas Code 11-4-216) The full-color and easy to read Arkansas State Only Labor Law Poster lets you display accurate and updated minimum wage information for all employees to review. By law, all employees are covered by Arkansas Code 11-2-202 to 11-4-219; they must be paid a minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. Remember, the Director of the Department of Labor mandates that you provide this information in a conspicuous and accessible location.
- Employment Security Law (Arkansas Employment Security Law Regulation No. 5) The Arkansas State Only Labor Law Poster clearly informs your employees of their rights and obligations in the event that they file for unemployment benefits. All employees are insured, and may be entitled to unemployment wages should they become unemployed through no fault of their own. Your company is legally required to provide this information in a conspicuous location.
- Workers' Compensation (Arkansas Code 11-9-407) Your employees have the legal right, under Arkansas Code 11-9-407, to access clear, summarized information regarding Workers’ Compensation claims. They are protected should an accident or injury occur while at work. The Arkansas State Only Labor Law Poster allows you to abide by this law – so that your employees remain informed, and your company remains compliant.
- Chemical Right to Know (Act 556 of Public Employees Chemical Right to Know Act 1991) You are legally obligated to provide information to employees, which informs them of their right to access training and information regarding hazardous chemicals in the workplace. The Arkansas State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information in a clear, easy-to-read format.
Did you know that both the state and federal government require you to display posters from BOTH levels of government? For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single State Only poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either option including: the Arkansas State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing options above. Simply select the option that works best for you.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations? Consider our Arkansas Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements. Product Fill-In Information:
The Arkansas State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details. Sections to fill-in on the poster are:
- Alabama Workers’ Compensation – Employers Workers’ compensation insurance protects all workers should an accident or injury occur while at work. Provide employees with the information they need within your State Only poster including: you Workers' Compensation carrier, telephone number, and who to contact should an injury occur.
Click here for a printer friendly version.
| || |
| || || |
| || |
| ||Product Specifications: |
- Poster size 18.5” x 24.5”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
| || || |
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2015 products now.