DANGER - Formaldehyde Irritant & Potential Cancer Hazard - Authorized Personnel Only
Protect all from harmful respiratory issues by restricting entry to authorized personnel.
- Restrict entry into a potentially dangerous work environment
- Clearly communicate a critical safety message to all
- Excessive inhalation of formaldehyde may result in respiratory harm
- Long-term effects include potential cancer risks
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury