To stay in compliance, Wyoming employers are required to post mandatory state, federal, and OSHA requirements in a workplace common area frequented by employees. Our Complete Wyoming Labor Law Posters allow businesses to easily comply with these requirements. Keep in mind that in the event of an audit or inspection, having updated labor law postings in your workplace makes a difference. Order updated Wyoming Labor Law Posters now by selecting the quantity needed, as well as the most appropriate language version for your workers. Our Complete Wyoming Labor Law Poster is available in both English and Spanish.
Wyoming labor law poster options:
Wyoming ( WY ) Labor Law Quick Facts:
Effective July 24, 2009 most Wyoming employers must pay the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. The federal minimum wage applies to companies with $500,000 or more in annual revenue, or to employees who engage in interstate commerce. For smaller employers, the Wyoming minimum wage is still at $5.15 per hour or $2.13 per hour for tipped employees. The Wyoming minimum wage applies to both full- and part-time workers. Employers are not required to pay any shift differential for work performed at night, on weekends or holidays. A Wyoming employer may reduce the employee's wages, however, that reduction cannot be retroactive.*
The 2013 minimum wage rate for Wyoming is $7.25.
*The quick facts should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as legal advice or opinion. Please consult a legal expert in your area for your specific situation.
Important Phone Numbers: State of Wyoming
Product Detail Description:
- Wage & Hour - (307) 777-7672
- OSHA - (307) 777-7786
- Workers' Compensation - (307) 777-7159
- Unemployment Insurance - (307) 235-3264
- Workers' Compensation (WY Statutes, 27-14-507) Wyoming Complete Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding your employees' rights and benefits related to Workers' Compensation. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Unemployment Insurance (WY Statutes, 27-3-401(b)) You must inform your employees about laws related to Unemployment Insurance. The Wyoming Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information in a clear, easy-to-read format.
- Minimum Wage (WY Statutes, 27-4-1019(a)) Your employees have a legal right to access information regarding minimum wage laws in Wyoming. The Wyoming Complete Labor Law Poster conveys this information so that your employees are informed, and your company is compliant.
- Health and Safety Protection on the Job (WY Statutes, 27-11) Your employees have the right under Wyoming law to access Health and Safety Protection on the Job notices. The Wyoming Complete Labor Law Poster displays these notices in an accurate and complete manner.
- Discrimination is Against the Law (WY Statutes, 27-9-106) The Wyoming Complete Labor Law Poster displays legally-required information regarding anti-discrimination practices in the workplace. Simply post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Child Labor Law Minors in the workplace must be notified of their rights and protections under Wyoming law. The Wyoming Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information. Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR 516.4) Federal law requires that you post information with respect to the federal minimum wage increases from $5.15 an hour to $5.85 an hour, effective July 24, 2007. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (38 USCA 433(a)) You are mandated by federal law to provide information regarding the rights, benefits and obligation of employees who are governed by the Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (29 CFR 801.6) Per federal law, employees have specific rights and protections accorded to them under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act. You must inform employees of their rights under the act. Ensure that you post this information in a conspicuous location. Be aware that under 29 CFR 801.42(7) a civil penalty of up to $10,000 may be assessed against you for violating any provision of the Act.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (29 CFR 1601.30) Your employees must be informed of their rights under federal equal employment laws. Ensure that you post this information in a prominent and accessible location.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (29 USC 2619(a)(b)) You must post information informing employees of their rights and protections per the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location, accessible by all employees.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (29 CFR 1903.2(a)(1)) You must display clear, summarized and accurate information regarding your employees' rights and protections under the Federal Occupational Health and Safety Act. Display this information in a conspicuous location, and ensure that it is not altered, defaced, or covered by other material.
Wyoming and the US government require that both state and federal posters must be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer two formats to assist you with your compliance needs. We are the industry's leading company that can provide you with either the Complete Wyoming Labor Law Poster, which includes state, federal, and OSHA posting requirements on a single poster for $29.95, or to purchase the state and federal posters separately. You can purchase the State Only Wyoming Labor Law Poster for $21.95, and the Federal Only Labor Law Poster for $9.95. We offer both formats for your convenience.
Looking for an ongoing compliance solution? Consider our Compliance Protection Plan™. This plan offers worry-free compliance including automatic poster replacements whenever mandatory changes occur for 12-months! Add our Compliance Protection Plan™ to your Wyoming Complete Labor Law Poster purchase now by selecting the 1 Year Compliance Protection Plan option in the purchasing options above.
Customers typically purchase the Complete State and Federal poster all on one because they want the convenience of having everything on one poster and just managing one poster. Many mutli-State located companies like to refer to one poster to have sites remove and replace. The State and Federal separate posters are offered and typically purchased by customers who might not have the room to fit one Complete State and Federal poster as they're generally longer. Two posters offers the flexibility of putting one poster on one wall and another poster on one wall. It's really is just a preference when deciding on a Complete State and Federal Poster or a separate State and Federal Poster.