Posting our Complete Wisconsin Labor Law Posters allow businesses to easily comply with mandatory state, federal, and OSHA requirements. Keep in mind that in the event of an audit or inspection, updated labor law postings matter. Employers can expedite the handling of their poster order by using the drop-down field above—simply select the volume of posters needed, as well as the language. Complete Wisconsin Labor Law Posters are available in both English and Spanish.
Wisconsin labor law poster options:
Wisconsin ( WI ) Labor Law Quick Facts:
Effective July 1, 2010 the Wisconsin Smoking Ban prohibits smoking in most workplaces, including restaurants and bars. The Wisconsin domestic partnership law permits unmarried partners to take unpaid leave to care for one another under the Wisconsin FMLA or WFMLA. It also requires coverage of domestic partners as dependents on group health insurance. Penalties have been increased to $300,000 for employers who violate the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act banning discrimination based on race, sex, religion, age over 40, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, or use of lawful products including alcohol and tobacco. State law prohibits discrimination in hiring against a person based on a misdemeanor or felony arrest or conviction.*
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Wisconsin is $7.25.
*The quick facts should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as legal advice or opinion. Please consult a legal expert in your area for your specific situation.
Important Phone Numbers: State of Wisconsin
- Wage & Hour - (608) 266-6860
- OSHA - (414) 297-3315
- Workers' Compensation - (608) 266-1340
- Unemployment Insurance - (414) 438-7705
Product Detail Description:
- Prevailing Wage (WI Admin. Code DWD 290.12) You must inform employees of the prevailing wage rate in Wisconsin. The Complete Wisconsin Labor Law Posters display this information accurately and clearly.
- Special Minimum Wage (WI Admin. Code DWD 272.09(10)) You must inform employees under what conditions a special minimum wage will apply. The Complete Wisconsin Labor Law Posters provide this information. Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Hours and Times of Day Minors May Work (WI Admin. Code DWD 270.03) Minors in the workplace must abide by specific hours, times and days of work. The Complete Wisconsin Labor Law Posters convey this information for all employees to review as required.
- Fair Employment (WI Admin. Code DWD 218.23) Fair employment is the law in Wisconsin. The Complete Wisconsin Labor Law Posters notify all employees and management of this law. It's your legal obligation to post this information in a conspicuous place.
- Cessation of Health Care Benefits (WI Statutes 109.075(7)) Your employees must be notified of the terms that affect the cessation of health care benefits. The Wisconsin Labor Law Posters display this information accurately and conveniently.
- Retaliation Protection for Health Care Workers (WI Statutes 146.997(6)) Your health care worker employees must be notified of their protection from retaliation. The Complete Wisconsin Labor Law Posters display this information appropriately.
- Honesty Testing Devices (WI Statutes 111.37(3)) If you administer lie detector tests to employees, you must inform them of their legal rights. The Complete Wisconsin Labor Law Posters display this information on your behalf.
- Unemployment Insurance (WI Admin. Code DWD 120.01) Your employees must be informed of their unemployment insurance rights. The Wisconsin Complete Labor Law Poster covers this information accurately and clearly.
- Business Closing Mass Layoff (WI Statutes 109.07(07)) You must notify all employees of business closing mass layoff scenarios. The Wisconsin Complete Labor Law Poster displays this notification. Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Family and Medical Leave (WI Statutes 103.10(14)) The Wisconsin Complete Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding your employees' rights under Family and Medical Leave statutes.
- OSHA-Health and Safety Protection Your employees must be notified of OHSA-Health and Safety Protection information. The Wisconsin Complete Labor Law Poster conveys this information accurately and clearly.
- Hazardous Chemicals Right-To-Know The Wisconsin Complete Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding your employees' legal right to know if they may be exposed to hazardous chemicals at work.
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR 516.4) Federal law requires that you post information with respect to the federal minimum wage increases from $5.15 an hour to $5.85 an hour, effective July 24, 2007. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (38 USCA 433(a)) You are mandated by federal law to provide information regarding the rights, benefits and obligation of employees who are governed by the Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (29 CFR 801.6) Per federal law, employees have specific rights and protections accorded to them under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act. You must inform employees of their rights under the act. Ensure that you post this information in a conspicuous location. Be aware that under 29 CFR 801.42(7) a civil penalty of up to $10,000 may be assessed against you for violating any provision of the Act.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (29 CFR 1601.30) Your employees must be informed of their rights under federal equal employment laws. Ensure that you post this information in a prominent and accessible location.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (29 USC 2619(a)(b)) You must post information informing employees of their rights and protections per the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location, accessible by all employees.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (29 CFR 1903.2(a)(1)) You must display clear, summarized and accurate information regarding your employees' rights and protections under the Federal Occupational Health and Safety Act. Display this information in a conspicuous location, and ensure that it is not altered, defaced, or covered by other material.
The Wisconsin and federal government mandate that you post state and federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer two formats to assist you with your compliance needs. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either the Wisconsin Complete Labor Law Poster, which includes state, federal, and OSHA posting requirements on a single poster for $29.95, or to purchase the state and federal posters separately. You can purchase the Wisconsin State Only Labor Law Poster for $21.95, and the Federal Only Labor Law Poster for $9.95. For your optimal convenience, we offer both formats.
Looking for an ongoing compliance solution? Consider our Compliance Protection Plan™. This plan offers worry-free compliance including automatic poster replacements whenever mandatory changes occur for 12-months! Add our Compliance Protection Plan™ to your Wisconsin Complete Labor Law Poster purchase now by selecting the 1 Year Compliance Protection Plan option in the purchasing options above.