Our Complete Oregon Labor Law Posters include all state, federal, and OSHA requirements an Oregonian business needs to stay in compliance. Employers can simply select the quantity of posters needed and the language version (English or Spanish) to place an order. Don't forget—having the most updated Oregon Labor Law Posters in your workplace is mandatory, and will help protect your business in the event of an inspection or audit.
Oregon Labor Law Poster Updates:
Oregon ( OR ) Labor Law Quick Facts:
Effective January 1, 2013 the Oregon minimum wage is $8.95 per hour. The minimum wage applies to both tipped and non-tipped employees. Medical marijuana is legal in Oregon, but that does not give employees the right to be under the influence of the drug at work. The Job Applicant Fairness Act severely limits an employer's right to use credit reports in pre-employment screening. However, that law does permit credit reports to be considered in certain jobs including law enforcement and the banking industry. The state requires unpaid leave under the Oregon Military Family Leave Act. Employees are entitled to accommodation for their religion including vacation time requests and shift requests, under state law.*
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Oregon is $8.95.
*The quick facts should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as legal advice or opinion. Please consult a legal expert in your area for your specific situation.
Important Phone Numbers: State of Oregon
Product Detail Description:
- Wage & Hour - (541) 686-7623
- OSHA - (503) 326-2251
- Workers' Compensation - (503) 947-7500
- Unemployment Insurance - (503) 947-1488
- Minimum Wage (NEW) (OR Revised Statutes 653.050) The Complete Oregon Labor Law Posters display mandatory information regarding minimum wage law. You must post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Family Leave Act (OR Admin. Rules) Employees must be informed of their rights and protections governed by the Family Leave Act. The Complete Oregon Labor Law Posters display this information in an easy-to-read format.
- Job Safety and Health Act (OR Revised Statues 654.071) You must inform employees of their protections granted under the Job Safety and Health Act. The Complete Oregon Labor Law Posters display this information for all employees to review as required.
- Employment Insurance (OR Revised Statutes 657.260) You must post and maintain printed statements concerning employment insurance. The Complete Oregon Labor Law Posters display all relevant information.
- Workers Compensation (OR Revised Statutes 656.056) The Complete Oregon Labor Law Posters display mandatory information regarding Workers' Compensation rights and obligations.
- Workplace Meetings You must inform employees that they have the right to organize and attend workplace meetings. The Complete Oregon Labor Law Posters provide this information.
- Oregon Minimum Wage Law for Agricultural Employees In Oregon, agricultural employees must be informed of minimum wage law. The Oregon Complete Labor Law Poster provides this information.
- Oregon No Smoking Poster Smoking is prohibited in the workplace. The Oregon Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information for all employees and visitors to review.
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR 516.4) Federal law requires that you post information with respect to the federal minimum wage increases from $5.15 an hour to $5.85 an hour, effective July 24, 2007. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (38 USCA 433(a)) You are mandated by federal law to provide information regarding the rights, benefits and obligation of employees who are governed by the Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (29 CFR 801.6) Per federal law, employees have specific rights and protections accorded to them under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act. You must inform employees of their rights under the act. Ensure that you post this information in a conspicuous location. Be aware that under 29 CFR 801.42(7) a civil penalty of up to $10,000 may be assessed against you for violating any provision of the Act.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (29 CFR 1601.30) Your employees must be informed of their rights under federal equal employment laws. Ensure that you post this information in a prominent and accessible location.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (29 USC 2619(a)(b)) You must post information informing employees of their rights and protections per the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location, accessible by all employees.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (29 CFR 1903.2(a)(1)) You must display clear, summarized and accurate information regarding your employees' rights and protections under the Federal Occupational Health and Safety Act. Display this information in a conspicuous location, and ensure that it is not altered, defaced, or covered by other material.
The Oregon and US government mandate that you display both state and federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer two formats to assist you with your compliance needs. We are the industry's leading company that can provide you with either the complete Oregon Labor Law Poster, which includes state, federal, and OSHA posting requirements on a single poster for $29.95, or to purchase the state and federal posters separately. You can purchase the State Only Oregon Labor Law Poster for $21.95, and the Federal Only Labor Law Poster for $9.95. We offer both formats for your convenience.
Looking for an ongoing compliance solution? Consider our Compliance Protection Plan™. This plan offers worry-free compliance including automatic poster replacements whenever mandatory changes occur for 12-months! Add our Compliance Protection Plan™ to your Oregon Complete Labor Law Poster purchase now by selecting the 1 Year Compliance Protection Plan option in the purchasing options above.