Posting our Complete Oklahoma Labor Law Poster in an area frequented by workers allows Oklahoma employers to easily comply with all mandatory state, federal, and OSHA requirements. To place an order, select the quantity of posters needed, and the language that best suits your workers—all Oklahoma Labor Law Posters are available in both English and Spanish.
Oklahoma Labor Law Poster Updates:
Oklahoma ( OK ) Labor Law Quick Facts:
The Oklahoma Attorney General allows the employer to require that workers be paid by direct deposit, but cannot dictate which bank the employee will use. Employers cannot make payment by payroll debit card mandatory. State contractors must use E-Verify to authenticate the documents of new hires. The Oklahoma mini-Cobra law requires that employers with 2-19 employees on a group insurance plan extend coverage for terminated workers for just 30 days. Terminated employees are entitled to payment of final wages on the next regular payday, regardless of reason for termination. Hourly employees must be paid twice monthly, while exempt employees can be paid once per month.*
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Oklahoma is $7.25.
*The quick facts should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as legal advice or opinion. Please consult a legal expert in your area for your specific situation.
Important Phone Numbers: State of Oklahoma
Product Detail Description:
- Wage & Hour - (888) 269-5353
- OSHA - (405) 278-9560
- Workers' Compensation - (800) 522-8210
- Unemployment Insurance - (888) 980-9675
- Minimum Wage (OK Statutes, 40-197.6) You must display information, in a conspicuous location, regarding the Oklahoma minimum wage law. The easy-to-read, full color Oklahoma Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information.
- Workers Compensation (OK Statutes, 85-43(D)) You're required under Oklahoma law to post information regarding your Workers' Compensation coverage, and that employees can access workers compensation counselor services at the Workers Compensation Court. The Oklahoma Complete Labor Law Poster provides this information to your employees. Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Unemployment Security (OK Statutes, 40-2-502) Your employees have specific legal rights and obligations with respect to unemployment security, and you must inform them of this information. The Oklahoma Complete Labor Law Poster conveys this clearly and in a manner that all employees can access.
- Discrimination Notice Workplace discrimination is against the law, and you must ensure that all employees are notified of this. The Oklahoma Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information. Simply post it in a conspicuous location.
- Child Labor Law Minors in the workplace are subject to specific labor laws that govern the hours and conditions in which they can work. The Oklahoma Complete Labor Law Poster informs all employees of these laws.
- Public Job Safety and Health Protection - OK OSHA Your employees have rights under Public Job Safety and Health Protection (OK OSHA) laws, and they must be informed of these rights. The Oklahoma Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information for all employees to review as required.
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR 516.4) Federal law requires that you post information with respect to the federal minimum wage increases from $5.15 an hour to $5.85 an hour, effective July 24, 2007. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (38 USCA 433(a)) You are mandated by federal law to provide information regarding the rights, benefits and obligation of employees who are governed by the Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (29 CFR 801.6) Per federal law, employees have specific rights and protections accorded to them under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act. You must inform employees of their rights under the act. Ensure that you post this information in a conspicuous location. Be aware that under 29 CFR 801.42(7) a civil penalty of up to $10,000 may be assessed against you for violating any provision of the Act.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (29 CFR 1601.30) Your employees must be informed of their rights under federal equal employment laws. Ensure that you post this information in a prominent and accessible location.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (29 USC 2619(a)(b)) You must post information informing employees of their rights and protections per the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location, accessible by all employees.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (29 CFR 1903.2(a)(1)) You must display clear, summarized and accurate information regarding your employees' rights and protections under the Federal Occupational Health and Safety Act. Display this information in a conspicuous location, and ensure that it is not altered, defaced, or covered by other material.
Both the Oklahoma and federal governments require that both state and federal posters must be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer two formats to assist you with your compliance needs. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either the Complete Oklahoma Labor Law Poster, which includes state, federal, and OSHA posting requirements on a single poster for $29.95, or to purchase the state and federal posters separately. You can purchase the State Only Oklahoma Labor Law Poster for $21.95, and the Federal Only Labor Law Poster for $9.95. For your convenience, we offer both formats for you to select from.
Looking for an ongoing compliance solution? Consider our Compliance Protection Plan™. This plan offers worry-free compliance including automatic poster replacements whenever mandatory changes occur for 12-months! Add our Compliance Protection Plan™ to your Oklahoma Complete Labor Law Poster purchase now by selecting the 1 Year Compliance Protection Plan option in the purchasing options above.