Our Complete Ohio Labor Law Posters, available in both English and Spanish, provide the most updated state, federal, and OSHA requirements a business needs to stay in compliance. Save valuable time by selecting the quantity of posters needed, as well as the language (available in both English and Spanish). Remember—having the most updated Ohio Labor Law Posters in your workplace is not an option—it's mandatory.
Ohio Labor Law Poster Updates:
Ohio ( OH ) Labor Law Quick Facts:
Effective January 1, 2013 the Ohio minimum wage is $7.85 per hour, and tipped employees must be paid $3.93 per hour. A loophole in the minimum wage law permits employers with annual revenue less than $267,000 to pay less. Ohio employees are entitled to military family leave under state, as well as federal law. Any crime victim, including a victim of domestic abuse or stalking, has the right to attend court proceedings without job loss. Parents also have the right to represent juvenile crime victims in court, without fear of job loss.*
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Ohio is $7.85.
*The quick facts should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as legal advice or opinion. Please consult a legal expert in your area for your specific situation.
Important Phone Numbers: State of Ohio
Product Detail Description:
- Wage & Hour - (614) 644-2239
- OSHA - (513) 841-4132
- Workers' Compensation - (800) 644-6292
- Unemployment Insurance - (614) 466-2319
- Minimum Wage (NEW) (Ohio Revised Code, 4111.09) The Complete Ohio Labor Law Posters let you display mandatory information regarding minimum wage in the state. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Workers Compensation (Ohio Revised Code 4123.83) You're legally obligated under Ohio law to provide employees with Workers' Compensation information. The Complete Ohio Labor Law Posters display this information on your behalf.
- Minor Labor Law (Ohio Revised Code 4109.08) Minors in the workplace are governed by the Minor Labor Law, and you're legally required to inform all employees of the provisions of this law. The Complete Ohio Labor Law Posters display this information in an accurate and easy-to-read format.
- Fair Employment Practices (Ohio Revised Code 4112.07) In Ohio, all employers must abide by fair employment practices, and inform all employees of these practices. The Complete Ohio Labor Law Posters display this information.
- Unemployment Insurance The Complete Ohio Labor Law Posters display mandatory information regarding unemployment insurance. Simply post it in a conspicuous location so that employees can review as required.
- Rebuttable Insurance Notice Effective You're required by law to post information regarding Rebuttal Insurance protections guaranteed to all employees. The Complete Ohio Labor Law Posters display this notice.
- Public Employee Risk Reduction - Ohio OSHA You must maintain a safe workplace, and inform employees of their rights and protections under the Ohio OSHA. The Ohio Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information clearly.
- Ohio No Smoking Poster The Ohio Complete Labor Law Poster displays the mandatory "no smoking" sign.
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR 516.4) Federal law requires that you post information with respect to the federal minimum wage increases from $5.15 an hour to $5.85 an hour, effective July 24, 2007. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (38 USCA 433(a)) You are mandated by federal law to provide information regarding the rights, benefits and obligation of employees who are governed by the Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (29 CFR 801.6) Per federal law, employees have specific rights and protections accorded to them under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act. You must inform employees of their rights under the act. Ensure that you post this information in a conspicuous location. Be aware that under 29 CFR 801.42(7) a civil penalty of up to $10,000 may be assessed against you for violating any provision of the Act.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (29 CFR 1601.30) Your employees must be informed of their rights under federal equal employment laws. Ensure that you post this information in a prominent and accessible location.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (29 USC 2619(a)(b)) You must post information informing employees of their rights and protections per the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location, accessible by all employees.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (29 CFR 1903.2(a)(1)) You must display clear, summarized and accurate information regarding your employees' rights and protections under the Federal Occupational Health and Safety Act. Display this information in a conspicuous location, and ensure that it is not altered, defaced, or covered by other material.
The Ohio and US government mandate that both state and federal posters be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer two formats to assist you with your compliance needs. We are the industry's leading company that can provide you with either the Ohio Complete Labor Law Poster, which includes state, federal, and OSHA posting requirements on a single poster for $29.95, or to purchase the state and federal posters separately. You can purchase the Ohio State Only Labor Law Poster for $21.95, and the Federal Only Labor Law Poster for $9.95. We conveniently offer both formats for your organization.
Looking for an ongoing compliance solution? Consider our Compliance Protection Plan™. This plan offers worry-free compliance including automatic poster replacements whenever mandatory changes occur for 12-months! Add our Compliance Protection Plan™ to your Ohio Complete Labor Law Poster purchase now by selecting the 1 Year Compliance Protection Plan option in the purchasing options above.