Our Complete Nevada Labor Law Poster includes the most updated state, federal, and OSHA regulations required for a Nevadan business to stay in compliance. Displaying the most updated postings in your workplace makes a difference—especially in the event of an audit. Order your Nevada Labor Law Posters now by selecting the language (available in English and Spanish), and the quantity needed for your workplace.
Nevada Labor Law Poster Updates:
Nevada ( NV ) Labor Law Quick Facts:
The Nevada School Leave Law permits employees who are parents or guardians to take up to 4 hours of unpaid leave annually, one hour at a time, to attend school sports events or volunteer at schools. Leave must be at a time mutually agreed upon by the employer and employee. Chapter 331 requires group health insurance plans to cover the screening, diagnosis and treatment of Autism spectrum disorders until a child is 22 years old, if he or she is enrolled in college. Youngsters who are not enrolled in school must be covered until the age of 18.*
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Nevada is $8.25.
*The quick facts should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as legal advice or opinion. Please consult a legal expert in your area for your specific situation.
Important Phone Numbers: State of Nevada
Product Detail Description:
- Wage & Hour - (702) 486-2750
- OSHA - (775) 684-7260
- Workers' Compensation - (775) 684-7260
- Unemployment Insurance - (775) 684-6300
- Lie Detector Tests (NV Revised Statutes 613.460) You must post and maintain a lie detector notice in a conspicuous location. The Nevada Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information clearly and accurately.
- Wage and Hour (NV Revised Statutes 608.013) The full color Nevada Complete Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding wage and hour law.
- Unemployment Benefits (NV Revised Statutes 612.455) The Nevada Complete Labor Law Poster displays required information regarding unemployment regulations that affect employees.
- Safety and Health Protection (NV Revised Statutes 618.675) You must post a Safety and Health Protection notice in the workplace in order to avoid fines. The Nevada Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information in a clear, organized and easy-to-read manner.
- Workers Compensation (NV Revised Statutes 616A.490) You must display information regarding Workers' Compensation coverage and benefits. The Nevada Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information. Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Discrimination (Human Rights Commission) You must post equal employment notices in the workplace. The Nevada Complete Labor Law Poster displays this information so that all employees can review as required. \
- Emergency Numbers The Nevada Complete Labor Law Poster allows you to fill-in emergency numbers, such as fire, emergency, ambulance, and other key contacts.
- Nevada Pay Day Notice You must post information regarding Pay Day in the workplace. The Nevada Complete Labor Law Poster allows you to display this information so that all employees can review it as necessary.
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR 516.4) Federal law requires that you post information with respect to the federal minimum wage increases from $5.15 an hour to $5.85 an hour, effective July 24, 2007. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (38 USCA 433(a)) You are mandated by federal law to provide information regarding the rights, benefits and obligation of employees who are governed by the Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (29 CFR 801.6) Per federal law, employees have specific rights and protections accorded to them under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act. You must inform employees of their rights under the act. Ensure that you post this information in a conspicuous location. Be aware that under 29 CFR 801.42(7) a civil penalty of up to $10,000 may be assessed against you for violating any provision of the Act.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (29 CFR 1601.30) Your employees must be informed of their rights under federal equal employment laws. Ensure that you post this information in a prominent and accessible location.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (29 USC 2619(a)(b)) You must post information informing employees of their rights and protections per the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location, accessible by all employees.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (29 CFR 1903.2(a)(1)) You must display clear, summarized and accurate information regarding your employees' rights and protections under the Federal Occupational Health and Safety Act. Display this information in a conspicuous location, and ensure that it is not altered, defaced, or covered by other material.
The Nevada and US government mandates that both state and federal posters must be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer two formats to assist you with your compliance needs. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either the Complete Nevada Labor Law Poster, which includes state, federal, and OSHA posting requirements on a single poster for $29.95, or to purchase the state and federal posters separately. You can purchase the State Only Nevada Labor Law Poster for $21.95, and the Federal Only Labor Law Poster for $9.95. We conveniently offer both formats to select from.
Looking for an ongoing compliance solution? Consider our Compliance Protection Plan™. This plan offers worry-free compliance including automatic poster replacements whenever mandatory changes occur for 12-months! Add our Compliance Protection Plan™ to your Nevada Complete Labor Law Poster purchase now by selecting the 1 Year Compliance Protection Plan option in the purchasing options above.