Our Complete Kentucky Labor Law Poster, a single oversized poster, includes all mandatory state, federal, and OSHA requirements Kentucky businesses need to stay in compliance. In the event of an audit or inspection—updated Kentucky Labor Law Posters matter. Available in both English and Spanish—place your poster order by selecting the most appropriate language version, and the volume of posters needed for your workplace.
Kentucky Labor Law Poster Updates:
Kentucky ( KY ) Labor Law Quick Facts:
A recent Kentucky court ruling means that under some circumstances, an employee injured while traveling to or from work may be covered by workers' compensation. The Kentucky minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. Tipped employees can be paid just $2.13 per hour as long as they average at least $7.25 per hour in wages plus tips over the payroll week. Employees are generally entitled to overtime on the 7th consecutive day of work, although part-time employees are exempt. Employers are not permitted to make deductions from the employee's paycheck due to fines, breakage or losses.*
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Kentucky is $7.25.
*The quick facts should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as legal advice or opinion. Please consult a legal expert in your area for your specific situation.
Important Phone Numbers: State of Kentucky
Product Detail Description:
- Wage & Hour - (502) 564-3070
- KYOSHA - (502) 564-3070 ext. 240
- Workers' Compensation - (502) 564-5550
- Unemployment Insurance - (502) 595-4166
- Child Labor Law (Kentucky Revised Statutes, 339.400) The full color, easy-to-read and convenient Complete Kentucky Labor Law Posters provide information regarding the standards and statutes governing child labor law. You are legally required to post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Unemployment Insurance (Kentucky Revised Statutes, 341.400) Your employees have certain rights, benefits and obligations provided by unemployment insurance. The Complete Kentucky Labor Law Posters convey this information in a clear, organized manner.
- Wage and Hour Law (Kentucky Revised Statutes, 337.325) Under KRS 337.325, you must provide information to your employees regarding the state's wage and hour law. The Complete Kentucky Labor Law Posters allow you to provide this information in a single, conspicuous location.
- Wage Discrimination Because of Sex (Kentucky Revised Statutes, 337.433) It's against Kentucky law to wage discriminate on the basis of sex, and you must inform employees of their rights and protections. The Complete Kentucky Labor Law Posters allow you to inform your employees, and keep your company compliant.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (Kentucky Administrative Regulations 104 KAR 1:010) You're required under Kentucky Administrative Regulations 104 KAR 1:010 to display, in a conspicuous location, information that confirms your compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity Laws. The Kentucky Complete Labor Law Poster satisfies this requirement and helps keep your workplace compliant.
- Public Accommodations Welcome Notice (Kentucky Administrative Regulations 104 KAR 1:010) The Kentucky Complete Labor Law Poster allows you to post welcome notices for those seeking accommodations, advantages, facilities, or privileges of places of public accommodation, resort or amusement.
- KYOSHA - Health and Safety Protection Keeping your employees safe and protected is a key legal obligation. The Kentucky Complete Labor Law Poster informs your employees of their rights and protections per state law.
- Workers' Compensation The Kentucky Complete Labor Law Poster lets you provide information to employees regarding their rights, benefits and obligations regarding Workers' Compensation claims.
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR 516.4) Federal law requires that you post information with respect to the federal minimum wage increases from $5.15 an hour to $5.85 an hour, effective July 24, 2007. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (38 USCA 433(a)) You are mandated by federal law to provide information regarding the rights, benefits and obligation of employees who are governed by the Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (29 CFR 801.6) Per federal law, employees have specific rights and protections accorded to them under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act. You must inform employees of their rights under the act. Ensure that you post this information in a conspicuous location. Be aware that under 29 CFR 801.42(7) a civil penalty of up to $10,000 may be assessed against you for violating any provision of the Act.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (29 CFR 1601.30) Your employees must be informed of their rights under federal equal employment laws. Ensure that you post this information in a prominent and accessible location.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (29 USC 2619(a)(b)) You must post information informing employees of their rights and protections per the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location, accessible by all employees.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (29 CFR 1903.2(a)(1)) You must display clear, summarized and accurate information regarding your employees' rights and protections under the Federal Occupational Health and Safety Act. Display this information in a conspicuous location, and ensure that it is not altered, defaced, or covered by other material.
Both the state and federal government require that you post state and federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer two formats to assist you with your compliance needs. We are the industry's leading company that can provide you with either the Complete Kentucky Labor Law Poster, which includes state, federal, and OSHA posting requirements on a single poster for $29.95, or to purchase the state and federal posters separately. You can purchase the State Only Kentucky Labor Law Poster for $21.95, and the Federal Only Labor Law Poster for $9.95. For your convenience, we offer both formats.
Looking for an ongoing compliance solution? Consider our Compliance Protection Plan™. This plan offers worry-free compliance including automatic poster replacements whenever mandatory changes occur for 12-months! Add our Compliance Protection Plan™ to your Kentucky Complete Labor Law Poster purchase now by selecting the 1 Year Compliance Protection Plan option in the purchasing options above.