In order to stay in compliance, all employers are required to post mandatory state, federal, and OSHA requirements in the workplace. Our Complete Indiana Labor Law Posters include the most up-to-date postings required on the market today. Having the most updated Indiana Labor Law Posters 2013 in your place of business matters in the event of an audit or inspection. To place your order, select from either our English or Spanish versions, and select the quantity of posters needed for your workplace.
Indiana Labor Law Poster Updates:
Indiana ( IN ) Labor Law Quick Facts:
The Indiana minimum wage increases from $6.55 to $7.25 on July 24, 2009. By statute, the Indiana minimum wage must remain on a par with the federal minimum wage, which also increases on that date. Small Indiana businesses not subject to federal minimum wage law may pay workers under the age of 20 a training wage of $4.25 per hour for the first 90 consecutive days of employment. Tipped employees are entitled to $2.13 per hour, although their wages and tips must average the minimum wage. InSafe, a division of the Indiana Department of Labor, provides free worker safety consultations.*
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Indiana is $7.25.
*The quick facts should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as legal advice or opinion. Please consult a legal expert in your area for your specific situation.
Important Phone Numbers: State of Indiana
Product Detail Description:
- Wage & Hour - (317) 232-2655
- OSHA - (317) 232-2655
- Workers' Compensation - (317) 232-3808
- Unemployment Insurance - (888) 967-5663
- Minimum Wage (Indiana Code, 22-2-2-8) The full color, easy-to-read Complete Indiana Labor Law Posters let you conveniently post, in a conspicuous location, details regarding the state’s minimum wage laws per Indiana Code 22-2-2-8.
- Child Labor Law (Indiana Code, 20-8.1-4-23) Workers who are considered minors are protected under Child Labor Laws, and may only work a certain number of hours. The Complete Indiana Labor Law Posters provide this information and ensures that your workplace is safe and compliant under the Code.
- Fair Employment (Indiana Code, 22-9-5-25) The Complete Indiana Labor Law Posters fulfill your legal obligation to post, in a conspicuous location, information regarding fair employment as established by Section 711 of the Civil Rights Act.
- Workers Compensation (Indiana Code, 23-3-2-2) You’re required under Indiana law to provide, in a conspicuous location, details on Workers’ Compensation protections and rights that workers are entitled to under Indiana Code, 23-3-2-2. The Complete Indiana Labor Law Posters allow you to provide these details in a clear, easy-to-read format.
- Safety and Health on the Job (Indiana Code, 22-8-1.1-3.1) The Complete Indiana Labor Law Posters keep you compliant with the law that requires you to post, in a conspicuous location, occupational health and safety standards, and your employees’ rights, obligations and protections under Indiana Code, 22-8-1-1-3.1.
- Discrimination NoticeYou must maintain a workplace free of discrimination. The Complete Indiana Labor Law Posters assure employees of your compliance with federal anti-discrimination laws.
- Unemployment Insurance The Indiana Complete Labor Law Poster provides employees with summarized information regarding their rights, obligations and protections should they need to access unemployment insurance benefits.
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR 516.4) Federal law requires that you post information with respect to the federal minimum wage increases from $5.15 an hour to $5.85 an hour, effective July 24, 2007. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (38 USCA 433(a)) You are mandated by federal law to provide information regarding the rights, benefits and obligation of employees who are governed by the Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (29 CFR 801.6) Per federal law, employees have specific rights and protections accorded to them under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act. You must inform employees of their rights under the act. Ensure that you post this information in a conspicuous location. Be aware that under 29 CFR 801.42(7) a civil penalty of up to $10,000 may be assessed against you for violating any provision of the Act.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (29 CFR 1601.30) Your employees must be informed of their rights under federal equal employment laws. Ensure that you post this information in a prominent and accessible location.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (29 USC 2619(a)(b)) You must post information informing employees of their rights and protections per the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location, accessible by all employees.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (29 CFR 1903.2(a)(1)) You must display clear, summarized and accurate information regarding your employees’ rights and protections under the Federal Occupational Health and Safety Act. Display this information in a conspicuous location, and ensure that it is not altered, defaced, or covered by other material.
The Indiana and US governments require that you post both state and federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer two formats to assist you with your compliance needs. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either the Complete Indiana Labor Law Poster, which includes state, federal, and OSHA posting requirements on a single poster for $29.95, or to purchase the state and federal posters separately. You can purchase the State Only Indiana Labor Law Poster for $21.95, and the Federal Only Labor Law Poster for $9.95. We offer either format for you to choose from.
Looking for an ongoing compliance solution? Consider our Compliance Protection Plan™. This plan offers worry-free compliance including automatic poster replacements whenever mandatory changes occur for 12-months! Add our Compliance Protection Plan™ to your Indiana Complete Labor Law Poster purchase now by selecting the 1 Year Compliance Protection Plan option in the purchasing options above.