Our Complete Arizona Labor Law Poster includes the most up-to-date state, federal, and OHSA postings required to stay in compliance. Posting all current mandatory requirements matters in the event of an audit or inspection. Select the quantity of posters, and language needed for your workplace—all posters are available in either English or Spanish.
Arizona labor law poster options:
Arizona ( AZ ) Labor Law Quick Facts:
Effective January 1, 2013 the Arizona minimum wage is $7.80 per hour. Employees who earn at least $120 per month in tips can be paid $4.35 per hour. Under the new Arizona Medical Marijuana law passed in the 2010 mid-term elections, the Arizona Department of Health Services will issue photo I.D. cards to employees who are approved to use medical marijuana. A recent state law gives members of the military reserves the same protections as members of the National Guard to time off for training, drills and active duty without loss of vacation or seniority. Employers who violate this law may be fined $500 and sentenced to 30 days in jail.*
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Arizona is $7.80.
*The quick facts should be used for informational purposes only and should not be used as legal advice or opinion. Please consult a legal expert in your area for your specific situation.
Important Phone Numbers: State of Arizona
Product Detail Description:
- Wage & Hour - (602) 542-4515
- OSHA - (602) 542-5795
- Workers' Compensation - (800) 544-6488
- Unemployment Insurance - (602) 364-4285
- Minimum Wage Law (Arizona Revised Statutes, 23-364, Enforcement) Employees have the right to be paid a minimum wage as determined by Arizona statutes. It's also the law that employers clearly inform workers of this right, and provide them with instructions on how to file a complaint if required. The full-color Arizona Complete Labor Law Poster clearly displays key minimum wage law information, and covers other important details such as overtime pay, tip credit, and more. It's ideal for keeping your employees informed – and keeping your company compliant.
- Arizona Workers Compensation Act (Arizona Revised Statutes, 23-981) The Arizona Complete Labor Law Poster allows you to clearly and proudly notify your employees that you're complying fully with Arizona Workers' Compensation Law.
- Unemployment Insurance Law (Arizona Revised Statutes, 23-772) Your employees must be covered by Arizona unemployment insurance, and it's your obligation to ensure that they have the information they need to access coverage, or file a complaint. The Arizona Complete Labor Law Poster fulfils this obligation by keeping your employees informed of their rights.
- Constructive Discharge Law (Arizona Revised Statutes, 23-1502) There are special rules that govern whether an employee has been constructively discharged. The Arizona complete Labor Law poster displays these rules in a clear, summarized and easy-to-read manner.
- Work Exposure to Bodily Fluids (Arizona Revised Statutes, 23-1043.02) Employee health and safety is your top organizational priority. The Arizona Complete Labor Law Poster notifies your employees that they can file a claim as a result of illness or injury acquired due to exposure to bodily fluids. Simply display the poster next to your other workers compensation notices.
- Discrimination in Employment Law (Arizona Revised Statutes, 41-1483) Discrimination in the workplace is a serious issue that can result in severe penalties. The Arizona complete Labor Law poster displays your company's zero-tolerance for discrimination, and outlines the key areas and situations in which discrimination shall not occur (such as in hiring, termination, etc.)
- Arizona Safety and Health Protection (Arizona Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1972) You're required under law to inform all employees of their right to work in a safe and healthy work environment. The Arizona Complete Labor Law Poster allows you to display this information in a clear, organized manner.
- Arizona No Smoking Poster (A.R.S 36-601-01) It's against the law in Arizona for employees to smoke in the workplace. The Arizona Complete Labor Law Poster clearly reminds employees of your NO SMOKING policy at work.
- MRSA - Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureaus Poster (A.R.S 23-1043.04) Employees who might be exposed to MRSA, Spinal Meningitis or TB in the workplace must be informed of their rights to file a complaint if an illness occurs. The Arizona complete Labor Law poster clearly informs them of key details and the steps they must take to file a claim.
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR 516.4) Federal law requires that you post information with respect to the federal minimum wage increases from $5.15 an hour to $5.85 an hour, effective July 24, 2007. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (38 USCA 433(a)) You are mandated by federal law to provide information regarding the rights, benefits and obligation of employees who are governed by the Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (29 CFR 801.6) Per federal law, employees have specific rights and protections accorded to them under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act. You must inform employees of their rights under the act. Ensure that you post this information in a conspicuous location. Be aware that under 29 CFR 801.42(7) a civil penalty of up to $10,000 may be assessed against you for violating any provision of the Act.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (29 CFR 1601.30) Your employees must be informed of their rights under federal equal employment laws. Ensure that you post this information in a prominent and accessible location.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (29 USC 2619(a)(b)) You must post information informing employees of their rights and protections per the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous location, accessible by all employees.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (29 CFR 1903.2(a)(1)) You must display clear, summarized and accurate information regarding your employees' rights and protections under the Federal Occupational Health and Safety Act. Display this information in a conspicuous location, and ensure that it is not altered, defaced, or covered by other material.
You must display both state and federal posters—because it's the law. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer two formats to assist you with your compliance needs. We are the industry's leading company that can provide you with either the Complete Arizona Labor Law Poster, which includes state, federal, and OSHA posting requirements on a single poster for $29.95, or to purchase the state and federal posters separately. You can purchase the Arizona State Only Labor Law Poster for $21.95, and the Federal Only Labor Law Poster for $9.95. Simply choose the format you wish.
Looking for an ongoing compliance solution? Consider our Compliance Protection Plan™. This plan offers worry-free compliance including automatic poster replacements whenever mandatory changes occur for 12-months! Add our Compliance Protection Plan™ to your Arizona Complete Labor Law Poster purchase now by selecting the 1 Year Compliance Protection Plan option in the purchasing options above.