About Minnesota Labor Law Poster
By hanging the Minnesota State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster in your place of business, you will be in compliance legally in the area of labor law posters, as this poster has all of the state and federal workplace postings you need all on one poster. It is also worth noting that the Minnesota Labor Law Poster also includes all necessary minimum wage information as it contains both the Minnesota State Minimum Wage Poster as well as the Federal Minimum Wage Poster.
While you may be aware that you should post labor law posters, there is something very important to know. You can face legal consequences and have citations imposed if you don't. For instance, if you are required to post the Employee Polygraph Protection Act and fail to do so, "The Secretary of Labor can bring court actions and assess civil penalties" under the US Department of Labor (DOL).
Posting the appropriate labor laws is easy when you purchase the Minnesota State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™ as it's an all-in-one state and federal labor law poster. You can easily satisfy your employment workplace posting requirements by placing this poster in a conspicuous location for all employees to see.
The Minnesota Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
Minnesota State Posting Requirements:
- Minnesota Minimum Wage
- Leave of Absence/Parental Leave Rights
- MNOSHA – Health and Safety Protection on the Job
- Workers' Compensation
- Discrimination Notice
- Unemployment Insurance
- Minnesota No Smoking Poster
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
The OSHA poster is included on the Minnesota Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the Minnesota Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster.
Minnesota State Updates
- Revised 07/2014 – Minnesota Minimum Wage – Updated to reflect new minimum wage rate of $8.00 per hour effective 8/1/2014.
- Revised 08/2013 – Minnesota Minimum Wage – Minor update to "Protected Leave" section includes the addition of spouse, sibling, grandparent or step-parent that can be attended to.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the Minnesota Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the Minnesota Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the Minnesota Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you.
||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts.
||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost.
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.