About Michigan Labor Law Poster
Why buy multiple labor law posters when you can buy an all-in-one poster that covers all required areas? You don't need to because the Michigan State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster covers all of the state and federal workplace postings you need to be in legal compliance. Included in the Michigan Labor Law Poster is the most current Federal Minimum Wage Poster along with the current Michigan State Minimum Wage Poster.
Since labor law posters are required by law to be displayed in a conspicuous location for your employees to see, easily take care of this issue with The Michigan State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™.
The last thing you want to do is face legal consequences if you do not display the appropriate laws and posters. For example, according to the US Department of Labor (DOL) if you fail to post the EEO is the Law information, "contract sanctions may be imposed".
If you want to satisfy this employment workplace posting requirement, choose this all-in-one state and federal labor law poster and you can check this requirement off of your to-do list.
The Michigan Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
Michigan State Posting Requirements:
- 2014 Michigan Minimum Wage – $8.15
- MIOSHA – Health and Safety Protection
- Wage Deviation
- Wage and Hour Division General Rule
- Discrimination Notice
- Unemployment Insurance
- Youth Employment
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
- Workers' Compensation
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
The OSHA poster is included on the Michigan Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the Michigan Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster.
Michigan State Updates
- Revised 07/2014 – Michigan Minimum Wage – Updated to reflect new 2014 minimum wage rate of $8.15, effective September 1, 2014.
- Revised 02/2013 – Child Labor Laws – Updated working hours for working minors. Only applicable to employers that employ minors.
- Revised 01/2013 – Right-to-Know/MSDS – Update to the OSHA poster "Right to Know"; very minor update that omitted "material" to now only being "Safety Data Sheet".
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the Michigan Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the Michigan Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the Michigan Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you.
||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts.
||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost.
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.