To remain in compliance with state, federal, and OSHA regulations, businesses must post labor law postings in a conspicuous workplace location. Our Complete Michigan Labor Law Posters include the most updated regulation requirements currently on the market. Having the most updated requirements displayed in a common area provides valuable protection in the event of an audit. To place your order, simply indicate the language version and quantity of posters needed. Our Complete Michigan Labor Law Poster is available in both English and Spanish.
Michigan Labor Law Poster Updates:
Product Fill-In Information:
- FMLA Poster - (rev. 2/2013) - Amendment expands the military family
leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for
airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional
- OSHA - (rev. 2/2012) - Minor content change includes addition of QR code
- Employee Polygraph Notice - (rev. 3/2012) - New TTY number listed and QR phone reader added
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEOC) Poster - (rev. 11/2009) - Addition of Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) Regulation
- Anti-Discrimination Notice Poster - (rev. 8/2009) - States work-authorized employees should not be discriminated against and which documents should be accepted
- IRS Withholding Notice Poster - (rev. 8/2009) - Clarifies when the W-4 should be reviewed
- Federal Minimum Wage - (rev. 7/2009) - The federal minimum wage reflects $7.25
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (rev. 11/2008) - Final FMLA regulations published
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Re-Employment Rights Act (USERRA) - (rev. 11/2008) - Added the Office of Special Counsel to the poster and modified existing text to incorporate the new office information.
- Child Labor Laws - (rev. 2/2013) - Updated working hours for working minors. Only applicable to employers that employ minors.
- Right-to-Know/MSDS - (rev. 1/2013) - Update to the OSHA poster "Right to Know"; very minor update that omitted "material" to now only being "Safety Data Sheet".
- Workers' Compensation - (rev. 5/2012) - New Workers' Compensation poster, poster is not mandated by Michigan Workers' Compensation Agency.
- Michigan Minimum Wage - (rev. 2/2012) - "MIOSHA Required Poster" text added to poster
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 2/2012) - New logo added
- Discrimination - (rev. 11/2011) - New department logo added and minor text additions.
- Michigan Minimum Wage - (rev. 10/2011) - Address information added for MI wage and hour division, new logo and omitted Governor and Director's name
- Child Labor Laws - (rev. 7/2011) - Changes in department name, phone number and website address
- Occupational Safety and Health Protection - (rev. 6/2011) - Change in department names
- Michigan Minimum Wage - (rev. 5/2011) - Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Growth changed to Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. Updated contact information.
- Right to Know Law - (rev. 5/2011) - Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Growth changed to Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. New logo added.
- Child Labor Laws - (rev. 3/2011) - Update made to content
- Public Act 154, of 1964, Michigan Minimum Wage Law - (rev. 11/2010) - Newly added poster
- Youth Employment - (rev. 11/2010) - Update made to content
- Right to Know/MSDS - (rev. 11/2010) - Update made to content
- Michigan Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 2/2010) - Content and contact information has been updated
- Youth Employment Poster - (rev. 1/2010) - Contact information has been updated
- Discrimination Poster - (rev. 10/2009) - Content has been updated
- Whistleblower Protection Act Poster - (rev. 10/2009) - Website information has been updated
- Unemployment Insurance Poster - (rev. 10/2009) - Updates made to content including DELEG logo
- Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 4/2009) - Reflects new minimum wage rate of $7.25 per hour effective July 24, 2009; Updated logos and other content
- Michigan MSDS Poster - (rev. 2/2008) - Minor division and logo changes
The Michigan Complete Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details. Sections to complete on the poster are:
- Material Safety Data Sheets: Pertinent information regarding hazardous chemicals, including: who is responsible for the handling of the chemicals, their phone number, and where the chemicals are located within the workplace.
Click here for a printer friendly version.
|What is e-Compliance™ membership?
A digital compliance service that
includes the Complete State & Federal Poster with initial purchase.
Whenever an update occurs to the poster, we will email you the updated
section. Simply print and fit over the existing notice on your poster—compliance in seconds! Members enjoy constant monitoring by our team of experts and guaranteed compliance. Annual renewal rate is $19.95 per plan.
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2013 products now.