|Created specifically to assist cleaning and maintenance facilities of all types
in complying with federal, state and municipal "Right-To-Know" regulations,
these products also address the major education and training requirements in
these "chemical hazard" laws.
The training products on "Right-To-Know for Cleaning and Maintenance Services"
both introduce employees to the "Right-To-Know" regulations and provide
training on the various types of chemicals found in cleaning & maintenance
environments. Topics covered in these products include:
- Chemical hazard concepts.
- The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Types of hazardous chemicals.
- Characteristics and effects of various types of Chemicals.
- Safe handling practices.
- Container labeling.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Spills and cleanup.
- and more.
Kit (Available in DVD Or VHS Format)
Program (Available in DVD Or VHS Format)
- The Regulatory Compliance Kits provide all of the materials needed to promote
and conduct a safety meeting. Each Kit contains a DVD or VHS program, one
compliance manual, 5 posters and 30 booklets. DVD and VHS kits come with an
easy-to-use leader's guide, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee
quiz. Available in English and Spanish.
- The DVD or VHS programs provide all the information that is needed for a
comprehensive employee training session. Programs come with an easy-to-use
leader's guide, scheduling and attendance forms, employee quiz and training
certificate. DVDs are subtitled and allow the course to be played from beginning
to end or by section, and are indexed so that sections can be accessed in
any order. Available in English and Spanish.