|Each year emergency situations cause an untold number of injuries and deaths. Damages to facilities and equipment run into the billions of dollars. While every emergency situation isn't preventable, by planning ahead the effects of many of these situations can be minimized.
Existing OSHA, SARA Title III, and numerous state regulations call for all facilities to meet a number of Emergency Preparedness/Crisis Management requirements. The training products on "Emergency Planning" assist facilities in complying with these regulations and help them prepare for potential emergency situations. Topics covered in these products include:
- Causes and effects of emergencies.
- Preventing the “Domino Effect”
- Creating an Emergency Plan.
- The "crisis management team".
- The role of outside agencies.
- Warning sirens and alarms.
- Using the “Fire and Explosion Planning Matrix”.
- Practice sessions and drills.
- and more.
Kit (Available in DVD Or VHS Format)
Program (Available in DVD Or VHS Format)
- The Regulatory Compliance Kits provide all of the materials needed to promote and conduct a safety meeting. Each Kit contains a DVD or VHS program, one compliance manual, 5 posters and 30 booklets. DVD and VHS kits come with an easy-to-use leader's guide, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz. Available in English and Spanish.
- The DVD or VHS programs provide all the information that is needed for a comprehensive employee training session. Programs come with an easy-to-use leader's guide, scheduling and attendance forms, employee quiz and training certificate. DVDs are subtitled and allow the course to be played from beginning to end or by section, and are indexed so that sections can be accessed in any order. Available in English and Spanish.