Most employees take "healthy eyes" for granted. But our eyes are really very fragile, and statistics show that eye injuries occur frequently in the workplace.
The training products on "Eye Safety" show how many eye problems are caused by not paying attention to the work employees are doing, or not wearing the appropriate protective equipment. They remind employees that eye injuries can easily happen to them and show them how to prevent these injuries. Topics covered in these products include:
- Who is affected by eye problems… and how.
- How the eye "works".
- Wearing contact lenses at work.
- Physical and radiation hazards, and personal protective equipment.
Kit (Available in DVD Or VHS Format)
- The kit provides all of the materials needed to promote and conduct a safety meeting. Each Kit contains a DVD or VHS program (see description below), 5 posters and 30 booklets. DVD and VHS kits come with an easy-to-use leader's guide, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz. Available in English and Spanish.
Program (Available in DVD Or VHS Format)
- The DVD or VHS programs provide all the information that is needed for a comprehensive employee training session. Programs come with an easy-to-use leader's guide, scheduling and attendance forms, employee quiz and training certificate. DVDs and VHSs are subtitled and allow the course to be played from beginning to end or by section, and are indexed so that sections can be accessed in any order. Available in English and Spanish.