For many employees, back injuries are something that "happens to the other person... not to me." Yet four out of five people will experience some type of back problems during their lives. And many back injuries are caused by common activities experienced both on and off the job... such as lifting, climbing, reaching, etc.
The training products on "Back Safety" emphasize the importance of overall back care, both at work and at home, including exercises and weight control. Topics covered in these products include:
- How the back works.
- Common types and causes of back injuries.
- Effects of back injuries.
- Injury prevention and safety practices.
- Proper lifting techniques.
Kit (Available in DVD Or VHS Format)
Program (Available in DVD Or VHS Format)
- The kit provides all of the materials needed to promote and conduct a safety meeting. Each Kit contains a DVD or VHS program (see description below), 5 posters and 30 booklets. DVD and VHS kits come with an easy-to-use leader's guide, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz. Available in English and Spanish.
- The DVD or VHS programs provide all the information that is needed for a comprehensive employee training session. Programs come with an easy-to-use leader's guide, scheduling and attendance forms, employee quiz and training certificate. DVDs and VHSs are subtitled and allow the course to be played from beginning to end or by section, and are indexed so that sections can be accessed in any order. Available in English and Spanish.