About Indiana Labor Law Poster
Is it worth your time to try to figure out which labor law posters you need to purchase? Certainly not! We have your all-on-one solution – the Indiana State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™ is available as an all-in-one state and federal labor law poster. By going this route you don't have to purchase and post separate labor law posters to ensure legal compliance.
The purchase of the Indiana State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster will ensure that this employment workplace posting requirement is satisfied without the need to buy multiple labor law posters.
If you fail to display these state and federal workplace postings you may face citations and legal consequences. The US Department of Labor has set forth citations when various labor laws and their associated posters, such as FMLA, OSHA, and EEO are not displayed properly. All of these labor law posters and laws are condensed into one all-in-one poster with the Indiana State and Federal Complete Poster. By choosing this poster you will be taking the needed step to ensure you are in legal compliance.
The Indiana Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
Indiana State Posting Requirements:
- Minimum Wage
- Discrimination Notice
- Workers' Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- OSHA – Health and Safety Protection
- Child/Teen Workers Labor Laws
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
The OSHA poster is included on the Indiana Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the Indiana Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster.
Indiana State Updates
- Revised 07/2014 – Discrimination Notice – Updated with the addition of “veteran status” as a protected class against employment discrimination.
- Revised 05/2014 – Child/Teen Workers Labor Laws – Health and Safety Protection – Update to the OSHA poster, reflecting a new Labor Commissioner for the department.
- Revised 01/2013 – IOSHA – Health and Safety Protection – Update to the OSHA poster, reflecting a new Labor Commissioner for the department.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the Indiana Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the Indiana Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the Indiana Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you.
||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts.
||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost.
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.