About Illinois Labor Law Poster
Instead of having to display multiple labor law posters that cover the pertinent labor laws for Illinois, you can purchase one poster that covers all legal areas – the Illinois State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster covers all of the state and federal workplace postings you need to be in legal compliance. And the Illinois Labor Law Poster also includes the up-to-date Federal Minimum Wage Poster as well as the Illinois State Minimum Wage Poster.
Labor law posters are required by law to be displayed for your employees to see. The Illinois State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™ is your answer to this issue. It is important to ensure these laws are posted as you could face legal consequences and citations if you do not. For instance, according to the US Department of Labor (DOL) if you fail to post the EEO is the Law information, "contract sanctions may be imposed".
So instead of taking the time to determine which labor law posters you need, choose this all-in-one state and federal labor law poster in order to satisfy this employment workplace posting requirement.
The Illinois Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
Illinois State Posting Requirements:
- Illinois No Smoking Poster
- Emergency Care/Choking Poster
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Day and Temporary Labor Service Act
- Illinois Employment Laws/Minimum Wage Poster
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
The OSHA poster is included on the Illinois Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the Illinois Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster.
Illinois State Updates
- Revised 08/2012 – Unemployment Insurance – Minor changes include new 800 number & website. Corrections were made to the way benefits were calculated. Previous update had it at 25, but was corrected to 26.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the Illinois Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the Illinois Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the Illinois Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you.
||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts.
||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost.
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.