About Georgia Labor Law Poster
As a business owner it's important to know that if you don't display the proper labor law posters in a conspicuous area for your employees to see, you will be out of compliance and will be subject to citations and legal ramifications. For example, if you are required to post the OSHA "Job Safety and Health Protection" poster and fail to do so, the US Department of Labor (DOL) says that "any covered employer failing to post the poster may be subject to citation and penalty".
You may not be aware of which labor law posters you need to display. Fortunately, the Georgia State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™ makes this task easy for you. It's an all-in-one state and federal labor law poster that satisfies all of your employment workplace posting requirements.
In a nutshell, the Georgia State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster has all of the state and federal workplace postings you need contained on one poster.
The Georgia Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
Georgia State Posting Requirements:
- Workers' Compensation Bill of Rights
- No Smoking Notice
- Workers' Compensation Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
- Unemployment Insurance
- Equal Pay for Equal Work Act
- Vacation Notice
- Georgia No Smoking Poster
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
The OSHA poster is included on the Georgia Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the Georgia Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster.
Georgia State Updates
- Revised 07/2013 – Workers' Compensation Bill of Rights – Update to Workers' Compensation "Bill of Rights" panel, changes were made in the financial compensation rate and omission of 800 telephone number.
- Revised 04/2013 – Unemployment Insurance – Update includes the addition of the State of Georgia Seal, minor text adjustments, and the removal of some office locations where claims may be filed.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the Georgia Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the Georgia Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the Georgia Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you.
||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts.
||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost.
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.