About Tennessee Labor Law Poster
Labor law poster legal compliance – it may not sound very interesting but it's very, very important. If you fail to display the proper federal and state workplace postings there may be legal consequences and citations imposed by the US Department of Labor (DOL). One example of a citation is "contract sanctions may be imposed" if the EEO is the Law information is not displayed.
While it may be confusing which labor law posters are needed, there is an easy solution – the Tennessee State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™. All you need to do is place this all-in-one state and federal labor law poster in a visible area for your employees to see. By choosing the Tennessee State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster, you are satisfying the employment workplace posting requirement regarding labor law posters.
The Tennessee Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
Tennessee State Posting Requirements:
- Tennessee No Smoking Poster
- Tennessee OSHA – Health and Safety Protection
- Unemployment Insurance
- Child Labor Laws
- Workers' Compensation Notice
- Discrimination Notice
- Pay Day/Wage Regulation Act
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
The OSHA poster is included on the Tennessee Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the Tennessee Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster.
Tennessee State Updates
- Revised 06/2013 – Child Labor Laws – Updated with new printing date and authorization number.
- Revised 06/2013 – Unemployment Compensation – Update to unemployment insurance panel, which includes additional guidance on how to maintain eligibility for unemployment insurance & removal of office location listings.
- Revised 02/2013 – Unemployment Insurance – Update to Unemployment Insurance; very comprehensive update to include new information on website and guidelines on what documents to gather to apply and what telephone number to dial for more information.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the Tennessee Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the Tennessee Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the Tennessee Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you.
||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts.
||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost.
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.