About Texas Labor Law Poster
From the time a Texas business owner hires one employee, state and federal laws require labor law posters be posted in the workplace. These labor law posters must cover all laws that apply to businesses in the state of Texas and must be clearly visible to all employees. Not having the correct and up to date Texas labor law postings and Federal labor law postings may lead to citations for a business or employee disputes.
Our Texas State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster provides businesses one all-inclusive poster that will satisfy the posting requirement for a work area. The poster, with its appealing design, contains all the information a business needs to remain compliant with both federal and Texas state labor poster requirements. The Texas Complete Labor Law Poster satisfies all font sizes and page sizes as required by Texas and Federal regulations.
The Texas Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
Texas State Posting Requirements:
- Notification of the Ombudsman Program
- Workers' Compensation Notice 9 – Regarding Certain Work-Related Communicable Diseases and Eligibility For Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Notice 5 – Non-Election of Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Notice 6 – Election of Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Notice 7 – Concerning Workers' Compensation in Texas
- Workers' Compensation Notice 10 – Concerning Workers' Compensation in Texas
- Texas Payment Notice
- Unemployment Insurance
- Child Labor Law
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
The OSHA poster is included on the Texas Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the Texas Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster.
Texas State Updates
- Revised 02/2014 – Child Labor Law – Update to Child Labor Law Poster, minor changes made such as adding 2 new prohibited occupations for minors & new contact info.
- Revised 08/2013 – Notification of the Ombudsman Program – Revised website address and added clarification about the assistance the Ombudsman Program provides. Effective 9/1/2013.
- Revised 02/2013 – Workers' Compensation Notice 10 – Now adding Notice #10 of Workers' Compensation; board required.
- Revised 02/2013 – Workers' Compensation Notice 7 – Now adding Notice #7 of Workers' Compensation; board required.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the Texas Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the Texas Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the Texas Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you.
||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts.
||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost.
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.