About California Labor Law Poster
Labor law posters – the way your business can stay in legal compliance. This task is made simple by using the California State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™.
By choosing this all-in-one state and federal labor law poster and placing it in a visible location for your employees to see, you are taking the necessary steps to satisfy your company's employment workplace posting requirement.
Unfortunately, by failing to hang the proper state and federal workplace postings – the proper labor law posters – you may face legal consequences. There are various citations imposed by the US Department of Labor (DOL) if the appropriate labor laws are not posted, one of which is "contract sanctions may be imposed" if the EEO is the Law information is not displayed.
The all-in-one California State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster is the easy solution to take care of this legal obligation. And if minimum wage is on your mind, this poster covers it too. The California Labor Law Poster contains both the current California State Minimum Wage Poster as well as the current Federal Minimum Wage Poster.
The California Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
California State Posting Requirements:
- 2014 California Minimum Wage: $9.00
- Discrimination Notice
- Disability Leave (Notice A & B)
- Unemployment Insurance
- CALOSHA – Health and Safety Protection
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records
- EDD Notice to Employees
- Workers' Compensation
- Payday Notice
- Time Off to Vote Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Withholding Allowance Notice
- California No Smoking Poster
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act/FMLA – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law/EEOC – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
OSHA and CalOSHA Posters are included on the California Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the California Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster.
California State Updates
- Revised 07/2014 – CALOSHA – Updated to reflect San Francisco location as a regional office, replacing Oakland.
- Revised 06/2014 – Time Off to Vote Notice – Updated with voting times, which start at 7:00am and end at 8:00pm.
- Revised 04/2014 – CALOSHA – Updated with “Safety Data Sheets” (SDS) information to replace “Material Safety Data Sheets” (MSDS).
- Revised 12/2013 – California Minimum Wage – Updated to reflect minimum wage increases for 2014 and 2016. The 2014 minimum wage is $9.00, effective July 1, 2014.
- Revised 12/2013 – Discrimination Notice – Update includes the addition of military or veteran status as protected classes.
- Revised 12/2013 – Unemployment Insurance – Update includes physician/practioner instead of doctor's office as an option for claiming disability insurance.
- Revised 12/2013 – Withholding Allowance Notice to Employees – Update to Employee's Witholding Allowance that has new classification for "Personal income Tax".
- Revised 11/2013 – CALOSHA – Updated to list Orange County under Area & Field offices.
- Revised 04/2013 – CALOSHA – Very minor update to remove Orange County from the list of Area & Field Offices.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the California Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the California Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the California Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you.
||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts.
||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost.
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.