About New Jersey Labor Law Poster
Citations are not something you want to concern yourself with, but when it comes to labor law posters you have to. If you fail to be in legal compliance in the area of labor law posters you are placing yourself at risk of facing legal consequences. The US Department of Labor (DOL) has set forth citations that may be imposed if various labor laws and their associated posters, such as EEO, OSHA, and FMLA are not displayed properly, in a conspicuous area for all employees to see.
The good news is there's an all-in-one poster that contains all of the state and federal workplace postings legally required – that is the New Jersey State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster.
The New Jersey State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™ is an all-in-one state and federal labor law poster that satisfies all of your employment workplace posting requirements. One of these requirements is minimum wage. This New Jersey Labor Law Poster includes both the current New Jersey State Minimum Wage Poster as well as the Federal Minimum Wage Poster. So you can rest assured that all necessary areas and laws are covered.
The New Jersey Complete and Federal Poster Includes:
New Jersey State Posting Requirements:
- 2014 New Jersey Minimum Wage: $8.25
- New Jersey Gender Equity Notice
- Payment of Wages
- New Jersey SAFE Act
- Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements Notice
- New Jersey No Smoking Poster
- Child Labor Law
- Schedule of Minors
- Unemployment Compensation
- Conscientious Employee / Whistleblower Protection
- New Jersey Family Medical Leave
- Workers' Compensation
- Discrimination Notice In Public Accommodations
- Discrimination Notice In Employment
- New Jersey Family Medical Leave Insurance
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Includes Recent Revision
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
The OSHA poster is included on the New Jersey Complete Labor Law Poster. When you order the New Jersey Complete Labor Law Poster, it will satisfy your State, Federal, and OSHA posting requirements with one poster.
New Jersey State Updates
- Revised 06/2014 – Discrimination Notice in Employment – Updated to include 'pregnancy' as a protected class against workplace discrimination.
- Revised 06/2014 – Discrimination Notice in Public Accommodations – Updated to include 'pregnancy' as a protected class against workplace discrimination.
- Revised 01/2014 – Unemployment Compensation – Update includes very minor changes to telephone number listing and verbiage omission.
- Revised 12/2013 – New Jersey Gender Equity Notice – New notice included with New Jersey Labor Law Poster purchase to satisfy compliance requirements and notify employees that pay discrimination based on gender is prohibited.
- Revised 12/2013 – Payment of Wages – Mandatory update to include new exemptions and requirement of MW-400 notice during hiring.
- Revised 12/2013 – New Jersey Minimum Wage – Updated to reflect new 2014 minimum wage rate of $8.25, effective January 1, 2014.
- Revised 12/2013 – Payment of Wages – Update includes new exemptions and the requirement of employers to provide employees, at the time of hiring, required notice MW-400.
- Revised 09/2013 – New Jersey SAFE Act – New mandatory update to poster on 09/2013 to reflect the addition of the New Jersey SAFE Act.
Federal State Updates
- Revised 02/2013 – FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – Amendment expands the military family leave provisions and incorporates a special eligibility provision for airline flight crew employees, as well as making some additional regulatory changes.
Many industries such as the restaurant, retail, construction, and professional use the New Jersey Complete Labor Law Poster to satisfy their compliance requirements for State, Federal, and OSHA. When posted in an area frequented by employees, the New Jersey Complete Labor Law Poster puts a business in full compliance.
Are You a Federal Contractor or Subcontractor?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to display more postings in addition to the general State, Federal, and OSHA regulations. Please click here to see the federal contractor and subcontractor posting requirements. Ensure your full compliance by posting the New Jersey Complete Labor Law Posters with the federal contractor-required postings.
Order the Complete Labor Law Poster with the replacement poster program – our Compliance Protection Plan™ – and be in compliance year-round. The Compliance Protection Plan™ ships the most recent Complete Labor Law Poster right away for quick compliance and when a mandatory posting change occurs, a brand-new poster is automatically shipped directly to you.
How It Works:
||New Complete Labor Law Poster that has the most current state and federal labor law postings is shipped to you.
||Your account is continuously monitored for mandatory posting changes to both state and federal labor laws by our Compliance Experts.
||Once a mandatory change is detected, a new Complete Labor Law Poster is shipped directly to your location at no additional cost.
The Compliance Protection Plan™ is backed by our 100% Unlimited Compliance Guarantee – meaning if your business properly displays the latest poster delivered from LaborLawCenter™, and receives a posting fine, we will reimburse ALL paid posting fines. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Complete State & Federal Labor Law Poster AND automatic replacement posters by adding the "Replacement Poster Program" for $33.04 to your order today.