Note: Businesses must
post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the
South Carolina State only labor law poster. The South Carolina state only
poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the
workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money
by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently
offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted
at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as
easy. We offer a 20” x 26” poster that includes all the federal labor
law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of South Carolina is $7.25.
South Carolina Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Workers' Compensation - (rev. 10/2014) - Updated with a new address and minor format and text revisions
- Equal Opportunity is the Law - (rev. 6/2014) - New South Carolina Equal Opportunity is the Law poster
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 6/2014) - Updated with new department name, option to apply online, new website and new email
- Payment of Wages - (rev. 9/2011) - Updated Labor Law Abstract portion, new guidelines/requirements given on E-Verify
- OSHA - (rev. 8/2011) - Updated Safety and Health Protection info, minor changes to content, citing actual codes in which to file discrimination suits
- Workers' Compensation - (rev. 8/2010) - Update made to address and URL
- S.C. Labor Law Abstract Poster - (rev. 7/2010) - Update made to content
- Unemployment Insurance Poster - (rev. 1/2010) - Content including contact
information has been updated
- South Carolina OSHA Poster - (rev. 8/2008) - Update made to phone number
- Child Labor Laws Poster - (rev. 7/2008) - Minor update made to content
Product Detail Description:
- Payment of Wages and Child Labor (SC Code of Laws 41-10-30)
South Carolina Law entitles employees to overtime payment and wage
standards. For minors, certain restrictions are imposed to ensure
their protection such as age, time, and hour restrictions. Employers
must post information for all employees to view regarding the payment
of wages, and child labor laws. The South Carolina State Only Labor
Law Poster displays this information clearly and in an easy-to-read
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (SC Code of Laws
41-15-90) As mandated by South Carolina Health and Safety
Code, employers are required to provide their workers with a work
environment that is free and clear of safety hazards. The South Carolina
State Only Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding
Safety and Health Protection on the job. Post this information in
a conspicuous location.
- Workers Compensation (SCWC-LWCI CH. 13 III) Employers
are legally required to inform all employees of their rights and obligations
with respect to the Workers Compensation Act. Should an accident or
injury occur at work, a worker had the right to file a claim and seek
medical coverage. The South Carolina State Only Labor Law Poster displays
this information clearly and accurately.
- Unemployment Insurance (SC Code of Laws 40-68-70)
Employers are legally required to inform all employees of their rights
and obligations with respect to the Unemployment Insurance Code. In
the event workers become unemployed through no fault of their own,
they may be able to collect unemployment benefits. The South Carolina
State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information so your employees
- Employment Discrimination (SC Code of Laws 113-70)
Under South Carolina Law, discrimination in the workplace in regards
to employment terms, such as hiring or firing, is strictly prohibited.
The South Carolina State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information
on your behalf.
The South Carolina and the US government mandate that both state and
federal posters must be posted. For your convenience and preference,
we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs.
Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to
a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete
poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company
that can provide you with either option including: the South Carolina
State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements
on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal
Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing
options above. For your convenience, we offer both formats for you to
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations?
Consider our South
Carolina Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes
all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95.
This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything
on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance
Product Fill-In Information:
The South Carolina State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in
key details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Workers’ Compensation – Employees have rights should
they have an accident or injury while at work. Use this section on
your poster to provide them with the information they need including
the name of your provider, address, and claims telephone number.
for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 18.5” x 24.5”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2015 products now.