Note: Businesses must
post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the
Pennsylvania State only labor law poster. The Pennsylvania state only
poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the
workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money
by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently
offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted
at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as
easy. We offer a 20” x 26” poster that includes all the federal labor
law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Pennsylvania is $7.25.
Pennsylvania Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Child Labor Laws - (rev. 1/2013) - Updated guidelines for Hours of
Employment for minors, including school vacations, maximum hours per
day/week, and work times.
- Minimum Wage - (rev. 3/2012) - Minor changes to office locations and change of secretary name
- Discrimination Notice In Employment - (rev. 7/2010) - Contact information
has been updated
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 7/2010) - Content has been updated
- Discrimination Notice In Public Accommodations Poster - (rev. 7/2010) -
Contact information has been updated
- Workers' Compensation Poster - (rev. 1/2010) - Content including contact
information has been updated
- Pennsylvania Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 1/2010) - Content including contact
information has been updated
- Right to Know Act Poster - (rev. 9/2009) - Revision made to the address,
logo and Secretary
- Unemployment Compensation Poster - (rev. 11/2008) - Revision made to the
logo and text, changing the website URL
- Child Labor Laws Poster - (rev. 10/2008) - Update made to address and phone
- Pennsylvania No Smoking Poster - (rev. 9/2008) - Newly added poster
Product Detail Description:
- Minimum Wage (NEW) (PA Statute, Title 43, 333.108)
Employers must display information regarding minimum wage law in their
workplace. As mandated, employees are entitled to overtime and payments
in accordance with minimum wage statues. The Pennsylvania State Only
Labor Law Poster allows you to post this information in clear, easy-to-read
- Abstract of Child Labor Law (PA Statute, Title 43 63)
As mandated by Pennsylvania Law, minors in the workplace are subject
to maximum hours of work, among other restrictions. The Pennsylvania
State Only Labor Law Poster displays this mandatory information in
- Equal Pay (Dept. of Labor & Industry, 9.63)
Employers must post the state’s Equal Pay Law in a conspicuous
location. As mandated by Pennsylvania Law, employees are prohibited
from discriminating against employees in the workplace on the basis
of gender. The Pennsylvania State Only Labor Law Poster displays this
for all to review as necessary.
- Unemployment Compensation (PA Statute, Title 43, 805)
Employers are legally required to inform employees of their rights
and obligations pertaining to unemployment compensation. Should an
employee become unemployed, he or she may be eligible to receive unemployment
compensation. The Pennsylvania State Only Labor Law Poster displays
this information in a clear, accurate manner.
- Workers Compensation Insurance Employers must provide
employees with the name, address, and telephone number of their Workers’
Compensation insurer. By law, employees may have the right to insurance
coverage should they become injured while on the job. The Pennsylvania
State Only Labor Law Poster provides this information.
- Human Relations Act (Human Relations Commission, P.L. 744)
As mandated by Pennsylvania’s Human Relations Act, employers
are strictly prohibited from discriminating against employees in regards
to employment terms. The Pennsylvania State Only Labor Law Poster
fulfills your obligation to post information regarding the Human Relations
- Discrimination Notice In Public Accommodations
As mandated by Pennsylvania Law, discriminating against employees
or patrons in public accommodations is strictly prohibited. Employers
must post this information for all employees and managers to review
as required. The Pennsylvania State Only Labor Law Poster displays
this information clearly and accurately.
- Right to Know Act Under Pennsylvania Law, employees
must be informed of any hazardous or toxic substances in the workplace.
The Pennsylvania State Only Labor Law Poster informs employees of
their rights under the Right to Know Act.
- Pennsylvania No Smoking Poster The Pennsylvania
State Only Labor Law Poster reminds all employees and visitors that
smoking in the workplace is illegal. Post the requirement in a conspicuous
The Pennsylvania and federal government mandate that both state and
federal posters must be posted. For your convenience and preference,
we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs.
Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to
a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete
poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company
that can provide you with either option including: the Pennsylvania
State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements
on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal
Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing
options above. We offer both formats for you to choose from.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations?
Consider our Pennsylvania
Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state,
federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster
is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one
poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The Pennsylvania State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key
details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Child Labor Laws – Employers are required to provide the hours
and shifts of all minors in the workplace. Use this section to fill-in
the names and work schedule, as well as provide the date, a manager’s
signature, and the address of your establishment.
- Workers’ Compensation – Employers are required to provide
employees with pertinent emergency contact information in case they
experience an injury at work. Use this poster to fill-in your name,
the date posted, the name of your insurance company, your claims handler,
and all contact information.
for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 24.5" x 36.5"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2013 products now.