Note: Businesses must
post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the
Indiana State only labor law poster. The Indiana state only poster has
all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace
on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply
indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered
in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted
at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as
easy. We offer a 20” x 26” poster that includes all the federal labor
law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Indiana is $7.25.
Indiana Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Discrimination Notice - (rev. 7/2014) - Updated with the addition of “veteran status” as a protected class against employment discrimination
- Child/Teen Workers Labor Laws - (rev. 5/2014) - Update to child labor laws include removal of website listing, email address, along w/ changes to new guidelines in child labor laws
- IOSHA - Health and Safety Protection - (rev. 1/2013) - Update to the
OSHA poster, reflecting a new Labor Commissioner for the department
- Discrimination - (rev. 12/2011) - Major revision to Equal Employment
Opportunity is the Law, new texts, format, images, logos and email
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 8/2011) - Minor changes made to
logo and background image
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 12/2010) - Content has been updated
- IOSHA Poster - (rev. 3/2010) - content has been updated including
- Workers' Compensation Poster - (rev. 2/2010) - Updated to reflect
new revision date
- Child/Teen Workers Labor Laws Poster - (rev. 1/2010) - Content has
- Indiana Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 7/2009) - Reflects new minimum
wage rate of $7.25 per hour effective July 24, 2009; Required poster
dimensions have decreased and majority of content has changed
Product Detail Description:
- Minimum Wage (Indiana Code, 22-2-2-8) Indiana Minimum
Wage statues mandate that all employees are entitled to overtime and
minimum wage protection. In the state of Indiana, the minimum wage
rate is $7.25 per hour. The full color, Indiana State Only Labor Law
Poster lets you conveniently post, in a conspicuous location, details
regarding the state’s minimum wage laws per Indiana Code 22-2-2-8.
- Child Labor Law (Indiana Code, 20-8.1-4-23) Workers
who are considered minors are protected under Child Labor Laws, and
are restricted to working a limited number of hours. In addition,
as mandated by the laws, all employees must be notified of the minors
work schedules. The Indiana State Only Labor Law Poster provides this
information and ensures that your workplace is safe and compliant
under the Code.
- Workers Compensation (Indiana Code, 23-3-2-2) By
law, Indiana Worker’s Compensation statues mandate that employers
shall provide their employees with the information and insurance coverage
they need in the event an injury occurs in the workplace. Employers
are required to post this information in a conspicuous location. Details
on Workers’ Compensation protections and rights are included
within Indiana Code, 23-3-2-2. The Indiana State Only Labor Law Poster
allows you to provide these details in a clear, easy-to-read format.
- Safety and Health on the Job (Indiana Code, 22-8-1.1-3.1)
As mandated by Indiana Safety and Health on the Job statues, all employers
within the state are required to provide their workers an environment
that is free and clear of hazards. The Indiana State Only Labor Law
Poster keeps you compliant with the law that requires you to post,
in a conspicuous location, employees’ rights, obligations, and
protections under Indiana Code, 22-8-1-1-3.1.
- Discrimination Notice Indiana employers must maintain
a workplace free of discrimination. By law, discrimination in all
work-related scenarios such as hiring, firing, and termination is
strictly prohibited. The Indiana State Only Labor Law Poster assures
employees of your compliance with federal anti-discrimination laws.
- Unemployment Insurance Employees within the state
of Indiana are protected and are entitled to receive unemployment
benefits should they become unemployed through no fault of their own.
The Indiana State Only Labor Law Poster provides employees with summarized
information they need regarding their rights, obligations and protections.
Post it in a workplace common area so all workers understand their
rights to coverage.
The Indiana and US government require that you post both state and
federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer
both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically
purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference,
or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that may be larger.
We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with
either option including: the Indiana State Only Labor Law Poster, which
includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95,
and the mandatory Federal
Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing
options above. We offer either format for you to choose from.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations?
Consider our Indiana Complete
Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal,
and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically
attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather
than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The Indiana State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details.
Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Workers’ Compensation: By law, Indiana employers must provide
employees the information they need in order to file a claim or obtain
insurance coverage. On your poster, enter the details, including the
name of your insurance carrier and your policy number.
for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 20.5” x 28.5”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2014 products now.