Note: Businesses must
post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the
Hawaii State only labor law poster. The Hawaii state only poster has all
the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one
convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating
your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted
at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as
easy. We offer a 20” x 26” poster that includes all the federal labor
law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Hawaii is $7.25.
Hawaii Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Military Leave - (rev. 6/2012) - Omission of website
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 5/2012) - Includes new telephone number listings, email listings and new hours of operations
- OSHA - (rev. 3/2012) - New update extending coverage to employees working on military installations
- OSHA - (rev. 2/2012) - New penalty amount fines for workplace safety violations
- Discrimination - (rev. 1/2012) - Employment discrimination section updated to include
"transgender and civil union" against employment discrimination
- Hawaii Minimum Wage - (rev. 1/2012) - Updated website address
- Military Leave - (rev. 5/2011) - Minor updates made to content
- OSHA - (rev. 4/2011) - Updated to reflect the current director
- Workers'/Disability Compensation - (rev. 4/2011) - Updated to reflect
the current director
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 4/2011) - Updated to reflect the
- Military Leave - (rev. 4/2011) - Updated to reflect the current
- Minimum Wage - (rev. 4/2011) - Updated to reflect the current director
- Dislocated Workers/Plant Closing - (rev. 4/2011) - Updated to reflect
the current director
- Whistleblower Protection Act - (rev. 4/2011) - Updated to reflect
the current director
- Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 7/2009) - The Overtime poster has been
combined with the Minimum Wage poster to make one.
- Discrimination - (rev. 4/2008) - Updated to reflect the current
Product Detail Description:
- Payment of Wages (HI Statutes 388-7) Under Hawaii
law, you must post information regarding the payment of wages. All
employees are protected by Hawaii Payment of Wage standards. Under
this regulation, employees shall be paid twice monthly on payday schedules
known in advance. The full color, easy-to-read Hawaii State Only Labor
Law Poster displays this information.
- Minimum Wage (HI Statutes 387-6) You must provide
information regarding minimum wage – failure to do so is a violation
of HI Statutes 387-6. Employees within the state of Hawaii are protected
by state overtime and minimum wage standards. In the state of Hawaii,
the minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. The Hawaii State Only Labor Law
Poster lets you display this information conveniently and in a centralized,
- Workers Compensation (HI Statutes 386-99) Your
employees have certain rights and obligations with respect to Workers’
Compensation, and you must inform them of these in a clear and accessible
way. In the event of an accident or injury at work, employees have
the right to file and claim and obtain medical attention. The Hawaii
State Only Labor Law Poster lets you do this quickly and easily.
- Employment Security (HI Statutes 383-31) The Hawaii
State Only Labor Law Poster lets you comply with the Hawaii statues
that obligate you to post and maintain, in a conspicuous location,
information regarding benefit rights, and claims for benefits.
- Occupational Safety and Health (HI Statutes 396-6(f))
Keeping your workplace safe is your top priority, and you must inform
employees of their rights and obligations. Hawaii Occupational Safety
and Health statues mandate that all employers shall maintain a work
environment that is free and clear of hazards. The Hawaii State Only
Labor Law Poster lets you inform employees in a clear and straightforward
- Unemployment Insurance The Hawaii State Only Labor
Law Poster provides information regarding unemployment insurance,
and your employees’ rights and obligations under Hawaii law.
Under Hawaii Unemployment Insurance Law, all employees have the right
to unemployment compensation in the event they lose their job through
no fault of their own. Employers are legally required to post this
information in a conspicuous location.
- Whistleblower Protection Poster You must post information
outlining the rights and protections afforded to whistleblowers under
Hawaii law. As required by the mandated, employees are encouraged
to report incompliance they have witnessed to the appropriate government
authorities. The Hawaii State Only Labor Law Poster allows you to
display this information in a convenient and easy-to-read manner.
- Wash Your Hands Poster A safe workplace is a hygienic
one. The Wash Your Hands Poster on the Hawaii State Only Labor Law
Poster informs employees on how to safely wash their hands, and keep
their workplace safe and healthy.
- Discrimination Poster Discrimination in the workplace
is against the law. As mandated by Hawaii law, employers shall not
discriminate against employees or work applications in work-related
scenarios such as hiring, firing, or promotions. The Hawaii State
Only Labor Law Poster displays information that covers this law, and
informs employees of their obligation to avoid discriminatory behavior
or actions in the workplace.
- Dislocated Workers / Plant Closing Notice Employees
have the right to be informed of plant closings or any action that
will result in their dislocation. Hawaii’s Dislocated Workers
/ Plant Closing Notices mandate that all employees working within
a plant environment shall be notified of the plant’s closing
at least 60-days prior to the closing date. The Hawaii State Only
Labor Law Poster displays this information in a clear and straightforward
- Military Leave Notice Your employees have certain
rights granted if they opt to leave employment to perform military
service. Under Hawaii’s Military Leave mandates an worker who
takes military leave shall be free from any discrimination, harassment,
or ridicule. The Hawaii State Only Labor Law Poster displays this
information and ensures that employees are aware of their rights,
and that your workplace is compliant.
The state and federal government require that you post both state and
federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer
both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically
purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference,
or if size doesn't permit, a single State Only poster that may be larger.
We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with
either option including: the Hawaii State Only Labor Law Poster, which
includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95,
and the mandatory Federal
Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing
options above. For your convenience, we offer both formats.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations?
Consider our Hawaii Complete
Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal,
and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically
attractive to businesses who just want everything on one poster, rather
than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The Hawaii State Only Labor Law Poster does not contain any areas that
require an employer to fill-in specific information.
- Poster size 20.5” x 28.5”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2013 products now.