Note: Businesses must
post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with
the North Carolina State only labor law poster. The North Carolina state
only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at
the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and
money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are
conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted
at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as
easy. We offer a 20” x 26” poster that includes all the federal labor
law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of North Carolina is $7.25.
North Carolina Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 09/2013) - This new notice replaces the old Unemployment Compensation panel.
- North Carolina OSHA - (rev. 05/2011) - "Wage and Hour Notice to Employees and OSH Notice to Employees must be posted together" added. Minor update made to content.
- Workers' Compensation - (rev. 8/2010) - Removal of content in contact information
- OSHA Poster - (rev. 11/2009) - Content and email contact has been updated
- North Carolina Minimum Wage/Wage & Hour Notice Poster - (rev. 11/2009)
- Content and email contact has been updated
- Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 4/2009) - Update made to Right-to-Work Laws
- North Carolina OSHA Poster - (rev. 4/2009) - Update made to Unemployment
Insurance and N.C. Workers' Compensation Notice to Injured Workers and Employers
- Workers' Compensation Poster - (rev. 2/2009) - Updated content to reflect
Product Detail Description:
- Wage and Hour (NEW) (NC General Statutes, 95-25.13)
In North Carolina, you are required by state law to post information
regarding wages and hours. The North Carolina Complete Labor Law Poster
lets you display this information clearly and conveniently. Simply
post it in a conspicuous location.
- Workers Compensation (NC General Statutes, 97-93(e))
Your company must post information regarding Workers Compensation,
and the rights and benefits that your employees are entitled to under
the North Carolina Workers Compensation Act. The North Carolina Complete
Labor Law Poster displays this information so that all employees can
review it as necessary.
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (NC General Statutes,
95-143(b)) Keeping your workplace safe is mandatory, and
part of that commitment is by providing clear information regarding
safety and health protection on the job. The North Carolina Complete
Labor Law Poster provides this information in an accurate and easy-to-read
- Unemployment Insurance (NC Employment Security Commission)
Your employees have the legal right to access information regarding
their unemployment insurance benefits. The North Carolina Complete
Labor Law Poster displays this information on your behalf. Simply
post it in a conspicuous location.
- Federal Minimum Wage Act (29 CFR 516.4) Federal
law requires that you post information with respect to the federal
minimum wage increases from $5.15 an hour to $5.85 an hour, effective
July 24, 2007. This information must be displayed in a conspicuous
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
(38 USCA 433(a)) You are mandated by federal law to provide
information regarding the rights, benefits and obligation of employees
who are governed by the Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment
Rights Act. Post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (29 CFR 801.6)
Per federal law, employees have specific rights and protections accorded
to them under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act. You must inform
employees of their rights under the act. Ensure that you post this
information in a conspicuous location. Be aware that under 29 CFR
801.42(7) a civil penalty of up to $10,000 may be assessed against
you for violating any provision of the Act.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (29 CFR 1601.30)
Your employees must be informed of their rights under federal equal
employment laws. Ensure that you post this information in a prominent
and accessible location.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (29 USC 2619(a)(b))
You must post information informing employees of their rights and
protections per the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act. This information
must be displayed in a conspicuous location, accessible by all employees.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (29 CFR 1903.2(a)(1))
You must display clear, summarized and accurate information regarding
your employees’ rights and protections under the Federal Occupational
Health and Safety Act. Display this information in a conspicuous location,
and ensure that it is not altered, defaced, or covered by other material.
- IRS Withholding Notice Federal law requires that
you withhold employee pay per IRS requirements. You must inform employees
of this IRS withholding notice. Ensure that the information is displayed
clearly, accurately and in a conspicuous location.
- Anti-Discrimination Notice Discrimination in the
workplace is against federal law and subject to severe penalties.
You must inform employees of their rights, obligations and protections
to work in, and maintain, a discrimination-free workplace.
- Payday Notice Enter the name of the company, frequency
of payment, and the name of the person who will handle inquiries regarding
paydays and their title.
The North Carolina and US federal government mandates that both state
and federal posters must be posted. For your convenience and preference,
we currently offer two formats to assist you with your compliance needs.
We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either
the North Carolina Complete Labor Law Poster, which includes state,
federal, and OSHA posting requirements on a single poster for $29.95,
or to purchase the state and federal posters separately. You can purchase
Carolina State Only Labor Law Poster for $21.95, and the Federal
Only Labor Law Poster for $9.95. We offer both formats for you to
Looking for an ongoing compliance solution? Consider our Compliance
Protection Plan™. This plan offers worry-free compliance including automatic
poster replacements whenever mandatory changes occur for 12-months!
Add our Compliance Protection Plan™ to your North Carolina Complete
Labor Law Poster purchase now by selecting the 1 Year Compliance Protection
Plan option in the purchasing options above.
Customers typically purchase the Complete State and Federal poster
all on one because they want the convenience of having everything on
one poster and just managing one poster. Many mutli-State located companies
like to refer to one poster to have sites remove and replace. The State
and Federal separate posters are offered and typically purchased by
customers who might not have the room to fit one Complete State and
Federal poster as they’re generally longer. Two posters offers the flexibility
of putting one poster on one wall and another poster on one wall. It’s
really is just a preference when deciding on a Complete State and Federal
Poster or a separate State and Federal Poster.
Product Fill-In Information:
The North Carolina Complete Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key
details. Sections to complete on the poster are:
- PayDay Notice - A company name for the business must be filled out
along with selecting weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or other as the pay
frequency. Indicate the person handling the checks and their title
for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 18.5” x 24.5”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2015 products now.