Note: Businesses must
post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the
New York State only labor law poster. The New York state only poster has
all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace
on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply
indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered
in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted
at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as
easy. We offer an 20” x 26” poster that includes all the federal labor
law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of New York is $7.25.
New York Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Discrimination - (rev. 3/2012) - Updated website URL
- Right to Know - (rev. 8/2010) - Newly added poster
- Discrimination Poster - (rev. 8/2009) - Updated to reflect new Commissioner
- New York Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 7/2009) - Reflects new minimum wage
rate of $7.25 per hour effective July 24, 2009; Other changes made to content
- Right of Nursing Mother's to Express Breast Milk Poster - (rev. 11/2008)
- Newly added poster
- New York Correction Law Poster - (rev. 11/2008) - Newly added poster
- Blood Donation Leave Poster - (rev. 11/2008) - Newly added poster
- Minimum Wage Poster - (rev. 4/2008) - Updated to reflect new Governor and
change of address
- Discrimination Poster - (rev. 4/2008) - Poster updated to reflect new Governor
Product Detail Description:
- Minimum Wage Act (NY State Labor Law, 661) Employers
must provide all employees with information regarding the Minimum
Wage Act. Under New York statue, employees are entitled to overtime
pay and minimum wage standards. The minimum wage rate in the state
of New York is $7.25 per hour. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster
displays this information in a full-color, easy to read format.
- Workers Compensation (NY State Workers Compensation Law,
51) Employers are required to carry Workers’ Compensation
Insurance in order to protect and insure their workers in the event
of a work-related accident. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster
fulfills your legal obligation to post, in a conspicuous location,
information related to Workers’ Compensation rights, benefits
- Unemployment Insurance (Regulations of the Industrial Commissioner,
472.2) Employers must provide information to all employees
regarding their rights and obligations with respect to unemployment
insurance. In the event an employee becomes unemployed, they may have
rights to unemployment benefits. The New York State Only Labor Law
Poster displays this information clearly.
- Clean Indoor Air Act (NY State Public Health Law Art. 13-E,
1399-p) Employers must maintain a smoke free environment,
and post notices regarding the no smoking policy in the workplace.
The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this notice for
all employees and visitors to see and follow.
- Employment of Minors (NY Labor Law Art. 4 144)
When employing minors, employers must display information pertaining
to the hours that they can legally work. The New York State Only Labor
Law Poster displays this information. Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Toxic Substances (NY Labor Law Art. 28 876) New
York Law mandates that employers must provide notices regarding toxic
substances at work, so employees can remain informed and safe. The
New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information on
your behalf, so that your employees are informed, and your company
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job As mandated
by OSHA, New York employers are required to provide their workers
with a safe working environment. The New York State Only Labor Law
Poster informs all employees of their rights to safety and health
protection on the job. Post your requirements in a conspicuous location.
- Disability Benefits In some instances, eligible
employees may be entitled to receive disability benefits. Employers
are required to notify their employees of their rights and obligations
under Disability Benefits Law. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster
displays notices regarding disability benefits. You must post this
information in a conspicuous location.
- Discrimination Notice Employers must maintain a
workplace that is free of discrimination in regards to employment
terms. Notices to this effect must be posted in the workplace. The
New York State Only Labor Law Poster conveys this information in a
clear, easy-to-read manner.
- Time Off to Vote Notice As mandated by New York
Law, employers are required to provide employees with time off to
vote if necessary. The New York State Only Labor Law Poster affirms
you commitment to the law and reminds employees of their rights.
- Fringe Benefits Notice New York Law requires employers
to provide information to employees in regards to fringe benefits
such as, but not limited to: sick leave, personal leave, vacation
time, holidays, and hours. Employers must provide this information
so workers’ understand their rights. The New York State Only
Labor Law Poster displays this information.
- New York No Smoking Poster Employers are required
to maintain a non-smoking workplace. The New York State Only Labor
Law Poster reminds employees and visitors of your smoke-free policy.
- Blood Donation Leave Employees, as mandated by
New York Law, have the right to unpaid leave in order to donate blood.
Employers must provide notices informing employees of this right.
The New York State Only Labor Law Poster displays this notice.
- New York Correction Law In New York, it is unlawful
to discriminate against persons convicted of criminal offenses. Employers
must post a notice to this effect in their workplace. The New York
State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information clearly.
- Right of Nursing Mother's to Express Breast Milk
As mandated by New York Law, affected employees have the right to
unpaid break time in order to express breast milk. Employers are required
to post this notice in the workplace. The New York State Only Labor
Law Poster displays this information.
The New York and US government mandates that both state and federal
posters be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently
offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters
are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’
preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that
may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can
provide you with either option including: the New York State Only Labor
Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single
poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal
Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing
options above. We offer both formats.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations?
Consider our New York
Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state,
federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster
is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one
poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The New York State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details.
Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Schedule Hours of Minors – Ensure all workers know the working
schedule of minor employees. Use this poster to indicate the working
hours of all employees in the workplace less than 18 years of age.
- Blood Donation Leave – Employers are required to provide
employees time off in the event they plan to donate blood. Post this
information when you will have blood donor clinics at your workplace,
and the contact information of a company representative who can answer
- Fringe Benefits and Hours – Employers must post, in a conspicuous
location, on all internal benefits such as sick leave, personal leave,
vacation, holidays, and hours. Easily provide this information to
your employees by entering the name of your company representative
who will answer questions regarding fringe benefits and hours.
- Right To Know – Employees have the right to know if hazardous
chemicals reside in the workplace. On this poster, fill in the name
and location of chemical hazards in the workplace, and who to contact
in the event of questions, or an emergency.
for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 20.5” x 28.5”
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2013 products now.