Note: Businesses must post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the Nevada State only labor law poster. The Nevada state only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as easy. We offer a 20" x 26" poster that includes all the federal labor law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state mandatory poster.
The 2013 minimum wage rate for the State of Nevada is $8.25.
Nevada Labor Law Poster Updates:
- Minimum Wage - Annual Bulletin - (rev. 4/2013) - Updated to reflect
the latest bulletin released April 1, 2013 and current Director, Bruce
- Daily Overtime - Annual Bulletin - (rev. 4/2013) - Updated to reflect the
latest bulletin released April 1, 2013 and current Director, Bruce
- Minimum Wage - Rules to be Observed by Employers - (rev. 11/2012) - Update to "Rules to be observed" regarding state min. wage, very minor changes, new directors name
- Lie Detector Test Act - (rev. 3/2012) - New email address listing
- Minimum Wage - (rev. 2/2012) - Very minor changes to department heads and new revision dates
- Daily Overtime - (rev. 2/2012) - Very minor changes to date and URL
- Discrimination - (rev. 10/2011) - Employment Discrimination updated, adding protection for gender identity & expression discrimination, new address for one of the NV commission locations
- Nevada Minimum Wage - (rev. 4/2011) - Updated to reflect new director and year. Website address added.
- Daily Overtime - (rev. 4/2011) - Updated to reflect new director and year. Website address added.
- Lie Detector Tests - (rev. 11/2010) - Update made to contact information
- Emergency Numbers - (rev. 11/2010) - Update made to contact information
- Nevada Minimum Wage - (rev. 7/2010) - Minimum wage rates updated
- Daily Overtime: 2010 Annual Bulletin Poster - (rev. 7/2010) - New poster explaining overtime wages for employees
- Minimum Wage: 2010 Annual Bulletin Poster - (rev. 7/2010) - New poster explaining minimum wage rates for qualifying employees of health benefits
- OSHA: Safety and Health Protection on the Job Poster - (rev. 1/2010) - Content including contact information has been updated
- Unemployment Insurance Poster - (rev. 10/2009) - Update made to poster content including website addresses
- Minimum Wage - (rev. 6/2009) - Retail and service business minimum wage information added
- Nevada Equal Rights Commission - (rev. 3/2009) -
- Discrimination - (rev. 4/2008) -
- Employment Security - (rev. 3/2008) -
Product Detail Description:
- Lie Detector Tests (NV Revised Statutes 613.460) Employers must post and maintain a lie detector notice in a conspicuous location if they intend to use such equipment within their workplace. The Nevada State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information clearly and accurately.
- Wage and Hour (NV Revised Statutes 608.013) All employees within Nevada, by law, are entitled to receive wage and overtime pay that is in accordance with minimum wage standards. The full color Nevada State Only Labor Law Poster displays mandatory information regarding wage and hour law.
- Unemployment Benefits (NV Revised Statutes 612.455) As mandated by Nevada Unemployment Code, employees have rights and protections that enable them to receive unemployment benefits should they become unemployed through no fault of their own. The Nevada State Only Labor Law Poster displays required information regarding unemployment regulations that affect employees.
- Safety and Health Protection (NV Revised Statutes 618.675) Nevada employers are required, by law, to offer workers a safe workplace that is free and clear of hazards. The Nevada State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information in a clear, organized and easy-to-read manner.
- Workers Compensation (NV Revised Statutes 616A.490) As mandated by Nevada Law statutes, employers must hold Workers’ Compensation Insurance. Under the statue, employees have the right file a claim and access coverage should they become injured at work. You must display information regarding Workers’ Compensation coverage and benefits in your workplace. The Nevada State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information. Post it in a conspicuous location.
- Discrimination (Human Rights Commission) Nevada Law strictly prohibits the discrimination of employees or applicants in regards to workplace scenarios, such as hiring or firing. Employers must post equal employment notices in the workplace to inform workers of their rights. The Nevada State Only Labor Law Poster displays this information.
- Emergency Numbers Employers must provide workers with important emergency contact info in the event an emergency situation occurs in the workplace. The Nevada State Only Labor Law Poster allows you to fill-in emergency numbers, such as fire, emergency, ambulance, and other key contacts.
- Nevada Pay Day Notice Under Nevada Law, employers are required to inform their employees of payday schedules, and where they can collect their regular paycheck. You must post information regarding Pay Day in the workplace. The Nevada State Only Labor Law Poster allows you to display this information so that all employees can review it as necessary.
The Nevada and US government mandate that both state and federal posters must be posted. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business’ preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single Complete poster that may be larger. We are the industry’s leading company that can provide you with either option including: the Nevada State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing options above. We conveniently offer both formats to select from.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations? Consider our Nevada Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The Nevada State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details. Fill-in the following section(s) on the poster:
- Emergency Numbers – Employees need quick access to important contacts should an emergency situation arise at work. In this section of your poster, add in contact details for a doctor, hospital, ambulance, fire, and the police.
- Workers Compensation – Provide workers with information regarding Workers’ Compensation, should an accident or injury occur at work. On your poster, you can add information about your insurer, your MCO/healthcare provider, and all contact information and telephone numbers.
- Nevada PayDay Notice – Nevada Law requires employers to inform their employees of payday schedules, and where payments can be collected. Use this poster to fill in your company name along with your payday schedule, and where employees can pick up checks. For questions regarding paycheck handling, fill in the company contact name and phone number.
Click here for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 22.5" x 34.5"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2013 products now.