Note: Businesses must post both a State poster and Federal poster to be in compliance.
Obtaining the state posting requirements has never been easier with the California State only labor law poster. The California state only poster has all the state mandated notices required to be posted at the workplace on one convenient poster. Save valuable employee time and money by simply indicating your quantity and version. All posters are conveniently offered in English and Spanish.
To be in FULL compliance, both the state AND federal laws must be posted at every worksite. Obtaining the federal labor law posters is just as easy. We offer a 20" x 26" poster that includes all the federal labor law posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your state mandatory poster.
The 2014 minimum wage rate for the State of California is $9.00.
California Labor Law Poster Updates:
- CALOSHA - Health and Safety Protection - (rev. 04/2014) - Updated with “Safety Data Sheets” (SDS) information to replace “Material Safety Data Sheets” (MSDS)
- California Minimum Wage - (rev. 12/2013) - Updated to reflect minimum wage increases for 2014 and 2016. The 2014 minimum wage is $9.00, effective July 1, 2014
- Discrimination Notice - (rev. 12/2013) - Update includes the addition of military or veteran status as protected classes
- Unemployment Insurance - (rev. 12/2013) - Update includes physician/practioner instead of doctor's office as an option for claiming disability insurance
- Withholding Allowance Notice to Employees - (rev. 12/2013) - Update to Employee’s Witholding Allowance that has new classification for “Personal income Tax”
- CALOSHA - Health and Safety Protection - (rev. 11/2013) - Updated to list Orange County under Area & Field offices
- CALOSHA - Health and Safety Protection - (rev. 4/2013) - Very minor
update to remove Orange County from the list of Area & Field
- Workers' Compensation - (rev. 12/2012) - New guidelines for supplemental
benefits including benefits in the form of a voucher for injuries
occurring after 1/1/2013
- CalOSHA - Health & Safety
Protection - (rev. 11/2012) - Update for the CA OSHA poster; minor
changes to various OSHA office locations
- Disability Leave
(Notice A & B) - (rev. 11/2012) - Update to Notice A & B
concerning pregnancy disability leave; new guidelines in "Notice B"
- Discrimination Notice - (rev. 11/2012) - New update to
employment discrimination, which gives more guidelines and protections
for religious attire at work
- OSHA - (rev. 7/2012) - New tel number and address listings for various OSHA offices throughout California
- Paid Disability Leave - (rev. 12/2011) - Major revision updates to the "Notice A and B"
- Discrimination - (rev. 12/2011) - Gender, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information added to discrimination poster
- CalOSHA - (rev. 11/2011) - Minor address & telephone number changes to various OSHA offices throughout California
- Paid Disability Leave - (rev. 9/2011) - Notice A & B pertaining to FMLA and Pregnancy leave had only format and heading changes made, content unchanged
- Unemployment Compensation - (rev. 6/2011) - Minor update to content made under "Employees of Educational Institutions"
- CalOSHA Poster - (rev. 1/2011) - Content has been updated.
- Workers' Compensation Poster - (rev. 8/2010) - Content has been updated
- CalOSHA Poster - (rev. 5/2010) - Content has been updated including contact information
- Withholding Allowance Poster - (rev. 3/2009) - Two of the four conditions to be met have been removed
- Unemployment Insurance Poster - (rev. 12/2008) - Contact information updated along with minor content changes
Product Detail Description:
- Minimum Wage (CA Labor Code 1183(d)) Your workplace is subject to an order of the commission, which requires that you post information regarding the minimum wage. As per California's Minimum Wage statue, all employees are entitled to minimum wage and overtime standards. The California State Only Labor Law Poster allows you to conveniently post this information in a conspicuous location.
- Whistleblower Protection (CA Labor Code 1102.8 (a)) Your employees have certain rights and protections with respect to whistleblowing in the workplace. Should an employee become aware that their employer is not in compliance with state or federal regulations, they are encouraged to contact the appropriate government agency to report the matter. The California State Only Labor Law Poster informs them of these rights, and includes a telephone number of the whistleblower hotline.
- Workers Compensation Law (CA Labor Code 3550 (a)) You must provide employees with information regarding Workers' Compensation rights and obligations. All employees must be notified of relevant emergency contact information should they need to report an injury or illness that occurs in the workplace. The California State Only Labor Law Poster lets you display this information in a conspicuous location, so that your employees are informed, and your company is compliant.
- Occupational Safety and Health Protection Law (CA Code of Regulations, Title 8, Section 340) You are required by California law to post the CAL OSHA Notice of Employee Protections and Obligations. California employers, as mandated by CAL/OSHA, must provide their employees with a workplace that is free and clear of health and safety hazards. The California State Only Labor Law Poster covers this information and ensures that you're compliant with Labor Code Section 6328.
- Payday Notice (CA Labor Code 207) California PayDay Notice mandates that all employers notify their workers of payday schedules. The California State Only Labor Law Poster allows you to post payday information – which is a requirement under CA Labor Code 207.
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits (CA Unemployment Insurance Code, 1089) The California State Only Labor Law Poster allows you to post, in a conspicuous location, information regarding unemployment insurance benefit rights and obligations. Employees are protected under an employers' unemployment insurance program, and may be subject to receive unemployment wages should they become unemployed through no fault of their own.
- Discrimination Notice. Your workplace must be free of discrimination. The California Discrimination Notice mandates employers cannot discrimination against employees or work applications in regards to employment situations such as hiring, firing, etc. The California State Only Labor Law Poster provides a discrimination notice to inform all employees and management of your zero discrimination tolerance policy.
- Family Rights Act Notice A & B. You must display, in a conspicuous location, information regarding Notice A and Notice B of the Family Rights Act Notice. Employers are required to provide leave of up to 12-weeks of unpaid to eligible employees in the event of pregnancy, to care for an employee's child after birth, an employee's family member who has a serious illness, or for a serious health condition that affects their ability to their ability to work. The regulation also mandates unpaid leave for up to 26-weeks to address certain qualifying entitlements for a spouse, son, daughter, etc., in the military. The California State Only Labor Law Poster covers all of this information in a clear, summarized and easy-to-read manner.
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records (Cal/OSHA, 3204). Under CAL/OSHA, employers are required to provide employees of their right and access to medical and exposure records. It's important to communicate the location of records, and who to contact in order to access records. The California State Only Labor Law Poster ensures that you're compliant with this requirement.
- Time Off to Vote Notice. California law requires that you post a “Time off to Vote” notice, which allows employees to take time off to vote if they cannot do so outside of normal working hours. The California State Only Labor Law Poster includes this notice. Simply post it in a conspicuous location.
- Emergency Phone Number (CA Code of Regulations, Title 8, Section 1512(e). By law, California employers must notify their workforce of important information should any accident or injury occur in the workplace. The California State Only Labor Law Poster provides up-to-date emergency information, in the event of an accident or injury.
- Smoking Policy (CA Labor Code 6404.5). It is against the law to smoke in California workplaces, except for designated areas. The California State Only Labor Law Poster informs all employees and guests of this law.
- Paid Disability Leave California law protects employees who are pregnant, have a related medical condition, or are recovering from childbirth protection from discrimination while at work. The California State Only Labor Law Poster provides clear, summarized state disability insurance for all employees to review as necessary. You are required by law to post this information in a conspicuous location.
California and federal law mandates that you post both state and federal posters. For your convenience and preference, we currently offer both formats to assist you with your compliance needs. Posters are typically purchased separately (state and federal) due to a business' preference, or if size doesn't permit, a single State Only poster that may be larger. We are the industry's leading company that can provide you with either option including: the California State Only Labor Law Poster, which includes all mandatory state requirements on a single poster for $21.95, and the mandatory Federal Poster for $9.95, which you can add to your order in the purchasing options above. We conveniently offer either format for your selection.
Looking for a single poster that includes all mandatory regulations? Consider our California Complete Labor Law Poster. This oversized poster includes all state, federal, and OSHA requirements on single poster for $29.95. This poster is typically attractive to businesses that just want everything on one poster, rather than purchasing multiple posters to meet compliance requirements.
Product Fill-In Information:
The California State Only Labor Law Poster mandates you fill-in key details. Sections to fill-in on the poster are:
Workers' Compensation: Ensure that all workers have access to workers' compensation information such as your insurance carrier and ID number, should they need to contact your company representative in response to a workplace accident, injury, or illness
- Emergency Information: Use this form to provide all employees pertinent emergency contact information, such as: ambulance, hospital, fire-rescue info, physician, police, and CAL/OSHA contact.
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records By CAL/OSHA Regulation: Provide the mandatory information employees need, should they need to contact the company representative who manages internal medical and exposure records.
- Pay Day Notice: The state of California mandates that employers notify their employees of payday schedules. Utilize your State Only poster to notify your employees of this mandatory information by including the day and frequency of payment within your poster.
Click here for a printer friendly version.
- Poster size 24.5" x 36.5"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
Ready for the New Year?
Order Your 2014 products now.